About the Company:
Trident Group is a diversified group of businesses headquartered in Ludhiana, Punjab (India).
The group operates in five business segments: Yarn, Bed Linen, Paper, Chemicals and Captive Power.
The group has its customer base in more than 100 countries across 6 continents.
Trident’s towel manufacturing facility at Budni (Madhya Pradesh) is the worlds largest standalone terry towel facility.
Trident is one of the largest yarn spinners in India, one of the world’s largest terry towel manufacturers and the world’s largest wheat straw based paper manufacturer.
Trident is one of the chemical manufacturers and suppliers of paper for multi-colour high speed printing and publishing and branded copier paper.
Strengthening presence in new markets like Middle East,UK, Italy, France, Japan, Australia,South Africa and Canada.
Trident Limited, the flagship company of the group, is one among the top 5 global terry towel giants of the world.
Trident’s copier paper is among the top-selling brands in India.
The exports of the Company accounted more than 50 percent of net sales.
Company Supplies its Products to Prestigious Clients Like:
- J.C. Penney,
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Ralph Lauren.
- Calvin Klein.
- Carrefour S.A.
- Marks & Spencer.
- ITC Hotels.
- Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces.
- Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Experienced Management Team.
- Company has received Wal-Mart’s ‘Supplier of the Year’ award (four times)(Which shows company’s reputation among its clients)
- Company’s new business segment (Bed Linen) is seeing good demand.
- Managements plan to reduce long-term debt in a phased manner is showing results.
- Net Debt declined by INR 706 Crore in FY 17.
- Debt Equity ratio is continuously declining.
- Significant free cash flows anticipated with major capex cycle getting over.
- Consistent Dividend Payer.
- We had recommended when the Stock price was around Rs.82 and Market cap is around Rs.4200 crores.
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2019:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2019 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2019:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2019 (Click on the below Link)