About the Company:
Sterlite Technologies is a leading telecom products manufacturers & telecom Solutions provider in India.
Company is India’s largest integrated manufacturer of optical fibre cables, data cables and has manufacturing facilities spread across India, China and Brazil.
Company designs, builds and manages broadband networks through its integrated offerings across smarter products, services and software solutions.
Company focusses on four key customer segments – Global Telecom Service Providers, Smart Cities, Rural Broadband and Large Enterprises such as Defence.
Sterlite is India’s leading one-stop solutions provider for smart city development (Completed Gandhinagar Smart City & Jaipur Smart City project.)
Company exports its products to more than 100 countries & annual exports grew 75%.
Highlights about the Company:
Sterlite Tech is currently managing operations in Gandhinagar and Jaipur Smart Cities.
Company recently bagged Kakinada Smart City.(Company will designing, building and managing the Kakinada Smart City for the next six years.)
In 2015 Coompany had bought Elitecore Technologies, the acquisition has given company an advantage in software and network management for the Integrated Revenue and Customer Management (IRCM) market in India and overseas.
Elitecore has got clients across the globe in different regions such as SAARC, South East Asia, Middle East, Africa and Eastern Europe.
Around 77% of the company’s turnover comes from products and 23% from software services.
Company is witnessing good growth in Europe, China and Middle East.
Company has a strong order book of Rs 3,018 crore .
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives about the Company:
- Company has a Strong and Experienced Promoters and Management Team.
- Government is in the process of establishing 100 Smart cities.(Company will be one of the biggest beneficiary)
- Schemes like Bharat Broadband, Rural Wireline Broadband Scheme & Reliance Jio expansion shall fuel the demand for OFC and network installations.
- Currently all Telecom project implementation companies are working in full capacity to meet the demand.
- Company plans to invest up to Rs 1,200 crore to scale up its optical fibre cable production in two years.
- Consistent Dividend Payer.
- We had recommended the Sterlite Technologies when the Stock price was around Rs.159 and Market cap was around Rs.6000 crores (Update :The Stock has exceeded our target).
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2019:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2019 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2019:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2019 (Click on the below Link)