About the Company:
Jain irrigation Systems is one of India’s leading manufacturers of micro irrigation systems, piping systems and agro-processed products.
Jain irrigation is the second largest micro irrigation company globally, and is largest manufacturer of micro irrigation systems in India.
Company is also India’s largest manufacturer of polyethylene pipes, leading PVC pipe manufacturer.
Company is one of the largest polymer processors in India.
Company is also the largest manufacturer of Mango pulp & Mango puree and in the world, and the third largest manufacturer of dehydrated onions.
Company has utilised its farming expertise and is present across the agricultural value chain.
Company has built an extensive distribution and dealership network throughout semi-urban and rural India.( More than 3000 distributors in india)
Company is also the largest manufacturer of thermoplastic piping in India with a 17% market share in PVC and around 20% market share in PE piping.
Current India order book stands at Rs.2107 crores.
Business Segments for the Company:
High-Tech Agri Input Products:
This segment comprises of Micro and Sprinkler irrigation systemsand other agri inputs.
The segment business includes the varied business lines like PVC Sheets, PE pipes for industrial application.
The Company operates in various segments of the solar business including solar pumps, solar PV module, solar power, solar thermal systems and solar appliances.
In this segment company produces Mango pulp, Mango puree and also produce dehydrated onion and vegetable products.
Turnkey Solutions and Project Execution:
Company offers complete services for Polyethylene (PE) and PVC piping systems on a turnkey basis, which include site survey,design, selection of material, supply, installation, testing, commissioning.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Experienced management Team.
- Strong brand and leadership position in India.
- Total solutions provider across the agricultural value chain.
- Diverse revenue streams from different geographies.
- Strong leadership in the high-growth food processing business.
- Company is India’s largest player in the food processing sector ( ~30% market share) and the
third largest globally.
- India’s largest MIS (Micro irrigation)player (market share of 55%)
- Micro irrigation has immense potential in India.
- Company’s debt equity ratio is declining.
- CMP is around Rs.95 and Market cap is around Rs.4300 crores.
- Stock may give at least 25% return.
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2019:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2019 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2019:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2019 (Click on the below Link)