About the Company:
EKI Energy Services is engaged in the business of Climate Change Advisory Services, Carbon Credits Trading, Business Excellence Advisory and Electrical Safety Audits.
Company is offering its services to various clients in the government and private sectors like power generation, waste management, cleandevelopment mechanism, airports and many more industries.
In the year 2011 Company started the business of climate change advisory services involving consultancy for validation, registration, monitoring, verification, issuance and trading of eligible Carbon Credits Projects as from CDM (Clean Development Mechanism) /VCS (Verified Carbon Standard) Project.
With the response from the market, company further expanded it services in the year 2015 into carbon credits trading and also started various other services like Business Excellence Advisory Services & Training Services.
Today with increasing awareness among the community with regards to the environment safety and energy conservation the company has also entered in to Electrical Safety Audits.
Services provided by the Company:
- Climate Change Advisory Services
- Carbon Credits Trading
- Business Excellence Advisory & Training Services
- Electrical Safety Audits.
Revenue from different services:
Focus on clean and green India:
The government’s thrust on clean and green India and development of renewable sources of energy has created awareness among the business community and paved the way for the continuous growth and expansion of the company’s operations.
Company’s focus on client centric services particularly in the field of energy conservation, climate change advisory & business excellence sector domain, where the clients can get services like: consultancy, advisory, compliance, audits, trading & training services to become more profitable and sustainable.
ISO Certified Company:
Company is an ISO 9001:2015 certified provider of different types of services relating to carbon offsets generation projects and National/International management standards implementation, management consulting, audit, training while considering the context of the organization andto meeting the needs and expectations of all interested parties stakeholders, statutory and regulatory requirements.
Company’s Client List:
Company has a broad client base in India and various countries like Australia, USA, Germany, Europe and many more. It has widespread reach in India and abroad including customers like:
- Airport Authority of India.
- World Bank.
- Azure Power.
- Kerala State Electricity Board.
- NTPC Ltd
- Gail Ltd
- GMR Energy Ltd
- Indian Railways.
- NHPC Ltd
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- Mr. Manish Kumar Dabkara (Designation: Chairman & Managing Director)
- Mr. Naveen Sharma (Designation: Whole-time Director)
Mr. Manish Kumar Dabkara the promoter of the Company has an experience of around 12 years in the field of Carbon credit generation, trading and offsetting, Carbon Asset Management, Business Development and Quality Management Training.
He is an accredited as Principal Contractor for Quality management Systems by National Board for Quality Promotion. He is also an empanelled as Lean Manufacturing Consultant by Quality Council of India.
He also holds provisional certificate issued by National Productivity Council as Certified Energy Manager by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Ministry of Power, Government of India.
Competition in the Business:
Some of the competitors for the company are: Mitcon Consultancy & Engineering Services Limited, Ernst & Young, Deloitte Haskins & Sells LLP, Price Waterhouse Coopers, and Emergent Ventures India
Objectives of the Issue:
Fresh Issue: (Rs. 18.6 cr)
- To meet Working Capital requirements
- General Corporate Purpose
- To meet issue expenses.
Positives for the Company:
Broad customer base and Strong relationships with customers.
- Company has strong and widespread clientele located overseas and in many cities across the country. Company believes that they have a stable and esteemed core client base representing some large Indian industrial groups, Indian Power Producers, banks and other financial institutions, central public sector undertakings, SMEs and government bodies, among others.
- Company believes that quality service it provides in the consultancy business enables them not only to obtain repeat business from existing clients, but to attract new business as well.
Multiple Business verticals under one roof.
- Company is engaged into various types of businesses like Carbon Credits Trading and Climate Change Advisory Services, Business Excellence Advisory and Electrical Safety Audits.
Expanding the Customer base.
- Company is currently located at Indore and Going forward, Company plans to tap new markets and reach out new customers in order to capitalize the growth and overall improvement in the business.
- Company intends to reach and explore untapped markets and segments as part of its strategy to locate new customers and mitigate external risks.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 18||FY 19||FY 20||30th Sept 20|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|EKI Energy Services Ltd||10||8.86||15.69||73.11%||22.78|
|Mitcon Consultancy and
Engineering Services Ltd
|Issue Opens on||24th March 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||26th March 2021|
|Issue Price||Rs.100 – 102|
|Issue Size||Rs.18.6 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.70.11 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||18,24,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||50,50,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||68,74,000|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 1st April 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 6th April 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 6th April 2021|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 7th April 2021|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Post Issue PE||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Company Contact Info:|
|EKI Energy Services Limited
201, Plot No. 48, Scheme No. 78, Part-II,
Vijay Nagar (Near Brilliant Convention Centre)
Indore -452010, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Tel. No. 0731-4289086
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:-1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059
Fax No.: +91-022-62638299
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|HEM SECURITIES LIMITED
904,A Wing, Naman Midtown, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone Road, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013, India
Tel. No.: +91- 022- 49060000