About the Company:
D.K Enterprises Global Ltd is mainly engaged in manufacturing of Paper Based Packing Material, Self Adheshive Tapes (specialty tapes likes Masking, Siliconized, Medical and Surface protection Tapes), Laminated Products and flexible Packaging.
Company is ISO 9001:2015, 45001:2018 certified and have been working almost exclusive with major multinational corporations in consumer space.
Company’s registered office and manufacturing facilities Unit I is located in Panchkula at Haryana and Unit II at Vadodra in Gujarat.
Company is proposing to commence manufacturing facilities at Baddi in Himachal Pradesh for manufacturing of Clear/Printed Bopp Tape, Masking/specialty tapes and Laminated Products.
Company is also proposing to installed machinery at Vadodara (Unit II) for manufacturing of Clear/Printed Bopp Tape, Masking/specialty tapes and Laminated Products.
- Easy Release Tapes/Soap Banding Tapes.
- Self Adhesive BOPP Tapes.
- Corrugated Boxes.
- Corrugated Sleeve Rolls.
- Dry Lamination + Extrusion Lamination.
- Extrusion Coated Lamination.
At present, company is also holding 80% stake in partnership firm namely M/s. Satguru Engravures which is engaged in manufacturing and sale of Soap Stiffners, Soap Wrappers, Banding BOPP Tapes, Laminates etc. and its manufacturing facilities is located at Khasra No. 619/489, Village Koundi, Tehsil Baddi, Distt. Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
Company has invested Rs.3.12 crores (including share of profit to the extent of Rs. 75.87 Lakhs upto FY 2020-21) in M/s. Satguru Engravures.
The turnover of M/s. Satguru Engravures is Rs.26.66 crores and profit after tax is Rs. 90.28 Lakhs for the financial year ended March 31, 2021.
Company mainly focuses on B2B Business:
Presently, Company mainly focuses on B2B trading, currently drop-shipping to MNC’s like HUL, Godrej, PhonePe, Amul, Crompton, Greaves, ITC, Vodafone idea, Patanjali etc.
Company have been enjoying long-term association with many of our customers getting orders repeatedly.
Company have created their own brand for masking tape in the name of SANKYO which have huge demand and collected by distributors from company’s doorstep.
Company delivers goods and services to PAN India, majorly covering Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry, Madhya Pradesh and various other states. Company also export the products to Srilanka directly.
- Mr. Rakesh Kumar (Designation: Chairman Cum Managing Director)
- Mrs. Rekha Bansal (Designation: Whole-Time Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
Fresh Issue: (Rs.7.9 cr)
- Setting up of new Manufacturing Unit at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh.
- To Meet Incremental Working Capital Requirements.
- For General Corporate Purposes.
- To meet Public Issue Expenses.
Positives for the Company:
Long term relationship with MNC’s Customers.
- Company has long term relationship with customers especially MNC’s like Vodafone Idea, Patanjali Ayurvedic Limited, Crompton Greaves Consumer Electrical Limited, Godrej, Phonepey, ITC, Amul, etc.
Company plans to Expand Product Portfolio.
- Product Portfolio includes diversified variety of which are customized corrugated box packing, printing on corrugated box which are used in various industries.
- Company’s products are widely used majorly in all type of Industry/Sector. Such a wide range of products allows the existing customers to source most of their product requirements from a single vendor and also enables company to expand the business from existing customers, as well as address a larger base of potential new customers.
To set up new Project at Baddi.
- At present, company’s unit I is located in Panchkula at Haryana having installed capacity of manufacturing of Easy Release/Soap Banding Tape, Clear/Printed Bopp Tape, Laminated Products, Promotional/ Advertising Shelf Strip Tapes of 800, 600, 350, 120 and 100 MT per annum respectively.
- Company’s Unit II at Vadodra in Gujarat having installed capacity of manufacturing Corrugated boxes and Sleeve roll, Tray and Sheet of 1800 MT per annum and 3600 MT per annum respectively.
- Company is proposing to commence manufacturing facilities at Baddi in Himachal Pradesh for manufacturing of Clear/Printed Bopp Tape, Masking/specialty tapes and Laminated Products.
- Company is also proposing to installed machinery at Vadodara (Unit II) for manufacturing of Clear/Printed Bopp Tape, Masking/specialty tapes and Laminated Products.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 20||FY 21|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|D.K. Enterprises Global Ltd||10||5.91||6.76||30.57%||14.48|
|Anuroop Packaging Ltd||10||1.94||4.05||10.89%||17.81|
|Hindustan Adhesives Ltd||10||17.09||6.79||20.22%||84.60|
|G.K.P. Printing & Packaging Ltd||10||1.09||27.52||3.59%||29.68|
|Issue Opens on||7th October 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||12th October 2021|
|Minimum Lot||3000 shares|
|Issue Size||Rs.7.9 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.30 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||19,98,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||55,10,000|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||75,08,000|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 18th October 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 20th October 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 20th October 2021|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 22nd October 2021|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Company Contact Info:|
|DK Enterprises Global Ltd
Plot No-235 Industrial Area
Phase-2 Panchkula Haryana 134109 India.
Telephone No: +91 172 259 1548
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|SKYLINE FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: D-153A, 1st Floor,
Okhla Industrial Area Phase-I,
New Delhi – 110020, India.
Tel. Number: +91 -11-40450193-97
Investors Grievance Id: email@example.com
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|BEELINE BROKING LIMITED
Address: 807, Phoenix Tower,
Opp. New Girish Cold Drinks,
Near Vijay Cross Roads,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Telephone Number: +91 79 4840 5357
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org