About the Company:
VA Tech Wabag Ltd. is an Indian multinational Company with headquarters in Chennai, India.
Company is a pure-play water technology company focussed on water treatment for municipal and industrial users.
Since 1995, WABAG has installed over 1,200 plants worldwide and served more than 440 industrial companies with water infrastructure.
VA Tech has the strongest portfolio of water treatment and desalination in India.
WABAG is one of the few companies in the world to offer the complete spectrum of technologies (Reverse Osmosis, Thermal Desalination processes) for the desalination of
sea and brackish water.
Presence in India, South-East Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Europe, through subsidiaries, associates and a joint venture
R&D centres in Switzerland, Austria and India.
Services Provided by the Company:
- After-sales service.
- Operational management.
Company Caters to the Following Sectors:
- Municipal Drinking Water and Waste Water.
- Oil & gas.
- Food and beverages.
Prestigious Projects Completed by the Company:
- The largest drinking water plant in Oman – Al Ghubrah SWRO.
- India’s largest seawater RO plant, Chennai – Nemmeli WTP.
- Delhi Games Village – Water treatment plant based on membrane filtration.
- Asia’s largest wastewater treatment plant at the Jamnagar Refinery.
- India’s first wastewater recycling plant for IOCL Panipat.
- India’s largest lamella wastewater treatment plant for the Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corp. (BMC).
- The world’s largest tannery wastewater treatment plant for the Calcutta leather complex.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Experienced Management Team.
- Order flow from Latin America is picking.
- Namami Gange project allocation is Rs 20,000-25,000 crore. Company expects to get 20-25 percent of Namami Gange orders.
- Company expects revenue to grow by 25 percent over next two years.
- In FY 18 Company expects order intake of ₹4,300-4,500 crore.
- The outlook for company is very bright because Supreme Court has directed all industrial units across the country to set up effluent treatment.
- With rising stringent norms for waste water treatment, the scope for VA Tech is enormous.
- CMP is around Rs.596 and Market Cap is around Rs.3250 crores. ($500 million)
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2019:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2019 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2019:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2019 (Click on the below Link)