About the Company:
Gravita India is Headquartered at Jaipur, is in the business of manufacturing Lead products, Value added lead products & aluminium and plastic products.
Manufacturing facilities across many countries.One of the largest recyclers of non-ferrous metals in India.
Manufacturer of Eco-friendly Lead Recycling plants & Pollution Control equipment.
Leadership position in the Indian Lead Recycling Industry, with a wide product portfolio and multiple business segments.
Implemented Turnkey plants in more than 40+ Countries.
70% of the revenue from TOP 10 Customers.
Caters to the Auto, Telecom, Power, Nuclear and Medical industry.
Recently Company commenced commercial production of lead from its new recycling plant situated at Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh.
With this plant , company has grabbed the opportunity of domestic scrap available with the large telecom players, UPS batteries from I.T. offices in and around southern markets.
The Chittoor plant has a production capacity of 12,000 MTPA.(will help company enhance domestic procurement in the southern region)
Company has also is expected to drive the revenues and profitability in the coming years, recently diversified into Aluminium recycle business with a 6000 MTPA plant
Company also plans to expand its Aluminium Alloy capacity in FY18.
In FY 17 company had a Domestic revenue growth of 26% and international growth of 71%.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Experienced Management Team.
- Leader in Indian Lead Recycling Industry.
- Global Manufacturing and Marketing footprints.
- Strong Business model.
- With implementation of GST, we expect the shift from the informal sector of Lead recycling to formal sector. (Big Positive for the company)
- In FY17, the Company took some strategic initiatives by entering into new countries and focussing on grass root level for procurement which will cut down the cost and increase the volumes.
- New capacities being added & capacity utilization are increasing.
- Consistent Dividend Payer.
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2019:
Upcoming IPOs in 2019 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2019:
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2019 (Click on the below Link)