About the Company:
Ganesh Benzoplast Ltd is Headquartered in Mumbai, is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of food preservatives, lubricant Additives, API drugs, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid and Benzaldehyde.
Company’s products are used in the food & Beverage, automobile, paints, Lubricants and pharmaceutical industries.
Companies customers are from various Industries like HUL, Parle Agro, Coca Cola, Jubliant, ONGC, IOCL, Castrol.
They are also having Infrastructure Division, where they have Liquid storage tanks at the following ports JNPT : 2,00,000KL, GOA : 60,000 KL, Cochin: 45,000 KL.
The markets for products of the Company are well established with a good distribution network for domestic as well as export markets.
Company’s Business consists of 2 Segments :
- Storage facilities and Cargo Handling (58% Revenue)
- Manufacturing of Organic & Inorganic chemicals (42% Revenue)
LIQUID STORAGE TERMINAL DIVISION (LST):
- Liquid Storage Terminal division provides storage tanks which are leased on rent for storing liquid chemicals, oil products, petrochemicals, molasses, edible oils etc.
- The Company provides complete storage and handling solutions at 3 terminals namely
JNPT (Nhava Sheva), GOA AND COCHIN.
- Company has total combined storage capacity of more than 3,00,000 kl., for storage of all types of Liquid Products.
- In Chemical Division, the Company is processing a quality range of food preservatives, lubricants and API drugs. Its range encompasses Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid and Benzaldehyde, Food Preservatives, Petroleum Sulphonate, Lubricant Additives, Lubricant Components, API/Bulk Drugs.
- Company’s Lubricant Additives and Speciality chemicals are exported to Middle East, Latin America, Europe, USA, Canada & South East Asia.
- Company is also exploring the Chinese market and this year we will be able to make roads and start sizeable Business.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Company is in process of increasing the storage capacity by constructing new storage tanks at JNPT and Goa terminals in LST (Liquid Storage) division.
- As the movement of oil and chemicals will increase, the demand of storage services will also grow and the Company will get good business opportunities.
- Handling of liquids and chemicals provides an important and stable source of Group profits by way of terminalling fees.
- Company enjoys virtual monopoly in Sodium Benzoate (Preservative) in India.
- The markets for products of the Company are well established with a good distribution network for domestic as well as export markets.
- We had Recommended Ganesh Benzoplast when the stock price was around Rs.65 and Market cap was around Rs.340 crores.($53 million) (Update :The Stock has achieved our target)
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2019:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2019 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2019:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2019 (Click on the below Link)