About the Company:
Worth Peripherals Limited is engaged in manufacturing of corrugated boxes. They have registered office and manufacturing facilities situated at Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
Company’s manufacturing facilities are located at Indore, Madhya Pradesh and are divided into two units namely Unit I and Unit II (both situated at Pithampur, Dhar, Madhya Pradesh).Company had commenced its business operations in the year 1996 in Unit I. Subsequently, as part of their expansion plan, business operations were commenced in the year 1997 in Unit II.The manufacturing facilities are well equipped with required facilities including machinery, conveyor belt, other handling equipment’s to facilitate smooth manufacturing process.
Company has also got many awards such as Best Supply Partner-Packaging Material by the Supplier Collaboration Council West-2014, Certificate of Merit in recognition of their exceptional performance towards consistent and quality supplies of Corrugated Boxes by Parle and Partner to Win Symphony conferred by Hindustan Unilever Limited in recognition of our Innovative Approach & Exemplary Contribution to Symphony.
Company is well equipped with in-house testing laboratory to test the products.The finished products has to undergo a strict quality check to ensure that they are of relevant quality as per the standards set.Company’s in house testing laboratory regulates and monitors the quality, strength, stiffness ad GSM measurement of boxes to ensure that the same can safely carry products for their end use.
Objectives of the Issue:
- Purchase of Plant and machinery.
- Repayment/Prepayment of certain borrowings availed by the Company.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
TOP 10 Shareholders:
|Sr.No.||Shareholder Name||Number of Equity Shares held||Percentage of Equity Share Capital %|
|2.||Amarveer Kaur Chadha||32,20,000||28.00|
|3.||Raminder Chadha HUF||17,93,500||15.60|
|4.||Versatile Translink Private Ltd||12,00,000||10.43|
|7.||Nileshkumar Dinkarrai Shukla||1,000||0.1|
|9.||Jyotir Jayesh Vyas||50||Negligible|
Future Growth Strategies:
Enhancing the customer base.
Company’s present customer base comprises of Indian Companies.They have executed order for clients operating in the FMCG sector.They intend to grow the business continuously by adding new customers. With growth in the retail, pharma, breweries, textile sectors, opportunity for growth in packaging industries have increased and thus they can tap these markets for further marketing and supply.
Modernisation and Up-gradation of technology:
Company will continue to invest in their in-house technological capabilities to develop customised systems and processes to ensure effective management control.They will also continue to focus on further strengthening their operational and fiscal controls.
Manufacturing High Quality Products:
Company plans to invest in high quality machineries and equipments to ensure efficient production and quality products.Company believes that the investment in technology shall allow them to provide quality products to its customers and differentiate it from other competitors.
- Mr.Raminder Singh Chadha (Designation: Chairman & Managing Director)
- Ms. Amarveer Kaur Chadha (Designation: Whole Time Director)
- Mr.Jayvir Chadha (Designation: Whole Time Director)
Also Watch the Video Review:
Positives of the Company:
- Experienced Management Team.
- They operate a State of the art manufacturing facility and are much ahead of competition.
- Company has recently installed a new generation equipment “EMBA ULTIMA” (manufactured by a Swedish Firm).
- This Equipment “EMBA ULTIMA” is one of the first five models of this machine to be installed worldwide.
- This equipment can produce very high quality graphics (on the boxes) which will further help then to increase their Client base.
- Currently they are producing around 2700 metric tonnes of board per month which they are going to increase it to 3500 metric tonnes.
- Continuously increasing its market share by increasing production & Clint Base.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17|
|Issue Opens on||15th September 2017|
|Isue Closes on:.||19th September 2017|
|Issue Price||Rs.40 – 43|
|Issue Size||Rs.18.27 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.67.72 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered||42,51,000|
|Equity Shares Prior||1,15,00,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||1,57,51,000|
|Finalization of Basis of Alottment||on or Before 22nd September 2017|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 26th September 2017|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 26th September 2017|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 27th September 2017|
IPO Valuation parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|