About the Company:
Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd provides services to telecom industry players ranging from telecom equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) to telecom operators.They offer support services and solutions to address the Network Life Cycle requirements of Telecom industry.As on December 31, 2017 we had 740 permanent employees.
Uniinfo Telecom Services is an ISO 9001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certified Company.
Over the years they have been successfully implementing various projects and have been recognized by the clients for quality and timely execution of the projects undertaken.
Company provides services for Network Survey and Planning, Installation and Commissioning, Network Testing and Optimization, In Building Solutions and WiFi and Managed Services for network maintenance. Their strong technical background enables them to effectively carry out end-to-end services thereby covering the entire Network Roll out map.
Telecom network “active” infrastructure Rollout in India comprises three entities:
1. Telecom Operators
2. Telecom equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
3. Telecom Support Service Providers (TSSPs) – (Uniinfo Telecom operates in this segment of the Industry)
Percentage wise Revenue Contribution from OEMs & Operators:
Uniinfo Telecom Services is a telecom support services company providing services to the telecom operators and OEMs.All the services provided to the clients are executed by company’s employees wherein all the telecom equipments are provided by the clients as per the requirement.
Percentage wise Revenue across various Geographies:
Company’s services can be broadly divided into the following five categories:
- Network Survey & Planning
- Installation & Commissioning
- Network Testing & Optimization
- In Building Solutions & WIFI
- Managed (Maintenance) Services.
Percentage wise Revenue Contribution from Various Segments:
Awards received by the Company in the Recent years:
- Presented with “Emerging Partner Silver Award” for contributions in the year 2015 by Huawei Telecommunications on May 30, 2016 at Sea (India & Sri Lanka) Core Partner Convention 2016.
- Presented with Global Collaboration & Development Prize 2016 by Huawei at their Global Engineering Partner Convention 2017 held in China.
Key Clients of the Company:
- Reliance Jio
- Mr.Kishore Bhuradia (Designation: Chairman cum Managing Director)
- Mr.Pranay Parwal (Designation: Whole-time Director)
- Mr.Anil Kumar Jain (Designation: Whole-time Director)
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Anil Kumar Jain||1,84,000||11.25|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake(%)|
|Anil Kumar Jain||2.61||1.72|
Peer Group Companies:
- There are no listed companies which are in comparable business model in which they operate in and accordingly, we are not in a position to provide comparative analysis of the performance with any listed company.
- However, Accord Synergy Limited, a company listed on NSE Emerge provides the same set of services as provided by Uniinfo Telecom but the major portion of their revenue has been coming from manpower outsourcing i.e. Managed Maintenance Services. Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd total contribution of Managed Maintenance Services in total revenue from operations during the last three financial years FY 2017, 2016 and 2015 are 2.16%, 0.25% and 0.00% respectively.
Objectives of the Issue:
- To meet working capital requirement of our Company.
- Repayment of Debts.
- Towards General Corporate Purposes.
- To meet the Issue Expenses.
|Particulars||Amount (Rs. in Crores)|
|Working Capital requirements||8.35|
|Repayment of Debts||8.15|
|General Corporate Purposes||1.76|
|Net Proceeds||20.00 cr|
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17||30th Sept 17|
|Issue Opens on||5th March 2018|
|Issue Closes on:.||7th March 2018|
|Issue Size||Rs.20.00 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.58.81 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||36,38,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||70,55,120|
|Equity Shares after the issue||1,06,93,120|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 12th March 2018|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 13th March 2018|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 14th March 2018|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 15th March 2018|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|
Grey Market Premium :
|Date||IPO||Price Band||Grey Market premium|
|01/03/18||Uniinfo Telecom Services Ltd||55||13 – 15|
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Link InTime Website (Click on the below Link)
|Company Contact Info:|
|Uniinfo Telecom Services Limited
403, Chetak Centre,
12/2 RNT Marg,
Indore – 452001,
Madhya Pradesh, India.
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|LINKINTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
C-101, 247 Park, L B S Marg, Vikhroli West,
Mumbai 400083, Maharashtra.
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200;Fax: +91 22 4918 6195
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|SYSTEMATIX CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
A/603-606, The Capital, Plot No. C 70,
G Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051, Maharashtra.
Tel: +91-22-6704 8000; Fax:+91-22-6704 8022