About the Company:
Company is engaged in providing customised services to various Banks, financial institutions and other manufacturing industries in the field of management services, transaction processing services, human resources services.
Company was floated by a group of professionals having business interest in IT enabled services which includes web enabled services, remote services.
Company provides a comprehensive range of services like management services, transaction processing services & Human Resources Services
Client lists includes various banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, financial service companies, telecom companies etc.
Company has entered into agreement with various leading MNCs and Private Sector Banks like Standard Chartered Bank,Deutsche Bank, HSBC, HDFC Bank Ltd, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citibank and Yes Bank for providing various support services.
Few Public Sector Banks were also added to their client list such as IDBI, Union Bank and Corporation Bank.
Company’s Client List Includes:
- Standard Chartered Bank.
- ICICI Bank.
- HSBC Bank.
- Axis Bank.
- Yes Bank.
- Deutche Bank.
- DBS Bank.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- HDFC Bank.
- Citi Bank.
Services Provided by the Company:
1.Transaction Processing Services:
- Pick-up and processing cheques / Drafts / Documents from clients.
- Back office support for Bank clearances.
- Coordinating Funds activity between banks and their clients.
- Business Consulting Services.
- Designing of Accounting and Office records.
- Designing and installing system for budgetary control, fund management and costing.
3.Human Resource Services:
- Recruitment solutions including placement services.
- Payroll Processing.
- Outsourcing solutions related to manpower.
- Provident fund and ESI related services.
- Mr. Sanjay Kumar Pathak (Designation: Chairman cum Managing Director)
- Mr. Rakesh Jha (Designation: Whole Time Director)
- Mr. Sandeep Kumar Jha (Designation: Whole Time Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
- Working Capital Requirement.
- Pre-payment of Loan.
- To meet Capital Expenditure.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses.
|Particulars||Amount (Rs. in Lakhs/Crores)|
|Working Capital requirements||500.00|
|Prepayment of Loan||596.07|
|General Corporate Expenses||97.45|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake|
|Sandeep Kumar Jha||18.75||13.08|
|Sanjay Kumar Pathak||22.70||15.84|
|Sunil Kumar Rai||19.85||13.85|
|Anil Kumar Jha||16.45||11.48|
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Sandeep Kumar Jha||11,24,970||0.60|
|Sunil Kumar Rai||11,90,970||0.60|
|Sanjay Kumar Pathak||13,61,970||0.60|
|Anil Kumar Jha||9,87,000||0.60|
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17|
|Issue Opens on||27th September 2017|
|Issue Closes on:.||3rd October 2017|
|Market Cap||Rs.49.02 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered||26,00,000|
|Equity Shares Prior||60,00,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||86,00,000|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|