About the Company:
Tutorials Point Ltd is an online education service provider, is presently working towards publishing high quality educational content, notes, videos & resources (e.g. coding terminals, development tools, articles, questions & answers) to students as well as IT professionals worldwide.
Company has also launched an online coding terminal tool “Coding Ground” for websites wherein a user can create, edit, compile, execute and verify your program and generate a short link that can be embedded in with the user’s website.
Company also provide a platform to allow users (students &tutors) to connect directly and avail the services listed on the website.
The websites major readership comes from India, United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, France, Philippines, Brazil, and Australia etc.
As at May 31st, 2019 company has 126 employees which include Developers, Software Engineers, Graphic Designer, Animator, Project Coordinators, Project Managers, Sound Engineers, Rigging Artists, System Administrators, System Architects, finance, Sales, Marketing and Content Team.
Company (websites) Reader Base:
In FY 2018-19, Company had around 128.78 million readers worldwide who read more than 645.54 million pages of tutorials.
With approx. than 257.42 million sessions held in above period with average session duration of around 4 mins, Company has created a strong base in the online education services worldwide.
Company’s Website Statistics:
Company’s Youtube Channel Statistics:
In 2016, Company had started video tutorials with an intention to solve the concepts in a clear and simpler way and also integrated the website with YouTube to provide seamless streaming of videos and user experience is maximized.
The videos are also available on YouTube so that if user just wants to go for lectures it does not have to scroll through the website.
Lately, YouTube has helped us immensely to increase the reach and popularity among users. Company’s YouTube channel has 12,000+ videos currently playing. With 8 lakhs+ subscribers and more than 80 million views, the channel has a mass reach in 240 countries.
Company’s Current Products and Services:
- Free access to all the tutorials and notes
- 25+ Categories and 1030+ Tutorials and counting
- Tutorials are linked with “Coding Ground” to practice examples
- Download E-book option to all tutorials
UPSC Notes & Current Affairs:
- Free access to all the UPSC notes& current affair content
- 620+ topics in 16 categories
- Precise summary covering national & International current affairs for each month
- 30+ current affair modules in over 20+ categories
- Free access to all the videos
- Tutorials for more than 273 topics in 50+ diverse categories
- More than 12,000 video tutorials available
- Videos are available on Website & YouTube
- All videos are prepared inhouse
- Free coding platform for your website
- Available for 75+ Programing Languages
- Edit, compile, execute & verify your programs
- Your saved program code will retain forever, so you can continue using it anywhere anytime.
Company’s Revenue Breakup:
Forthcoming Products and Services:
Company is initiating a new project, namely Tutorix that offers an engaging educational kit for Math& Science for 6th-12th classes along with IIT-JEE & NEET exams preparation, and collaborates students, tutors and parents to enrich the learning experience at an affordable cost.
The new solution lets the company to enter into a Freemium model of revenue rather than just being dependent on ‘Contextual Advertising’, which currently accounts for more than 90% of the revenue.
The content on Tutorix can be accessed by visiting www.tutorix.com
Competitors for the Company:
Company faces intense competition from other Ed-tech service providers like:
- Khan Academy (https://www.khanacademy.org/)
- W3 Schools (https://www.w3schools.com/)
- Java point (https://www.javatpoint.com/)
- Lynda etc. (https://www.lynda.com/)
- Byjus (https://byjus.com/)
- Next Education (https://www.nexteducation.in/)
- Toppr etc. (https://www.toppr.com/)
- Extramarks (https://www.extramarks.com/)
- Mr. Mohammad Mohtashim (Designation: Chairman cum Managing Director)
- Mrs. Mahnaz Fatima (Designation: Whole Time Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
- To create, develop and market e – tutorial content for 6th – 12thstandard, IIT/JEE & NEET.
- To Acquire IT Hardware.
- To meet General Corporate Expenses.
Peer Group Comparison:
- We believe that there are no listed peer group comparable companies in India which are purely online education service provider, and are working towards publishing high quality Education Content, Notes, Videos & Resources. Hence we canot make any comparison.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 17||FY 18||FY 19|
|Issue Opens on||30th September 2019|
|Issue Closes on:.||4th October 2019|
|Issue Price||Rs.60 -64|
|Minimum Lot||2000 Shares|
|Minimum Investment||Rs. 1,28,000|
|Issue Size||Rs. 20.09 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs. 68.16 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||31,40,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||75,10,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||1,06,50,000|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||On or before 10th October 2019|
|Initiation of Refunds||On or before 11th October 2019|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||On or before 14th October 2019|
|Listing Date:||On or before 15th October 2019|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Company Contact Info:|
|Tutorials Point (India) Limited
4thFloor, Incor 9 Building, Block B,
C – 1 to C – 5/1F, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur,
Guttla Begumpet Village,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500081
Tel: +91 – 40 – 4854 – 3786
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|LINK INTIME INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bahadur Shastri
Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai
Tel: +91 022-49186200
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|HOLANI CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
401-405 & 416-418, 4th Floor, Soni Paris Point,
Jai Singh Highway, Bani Park,
Tel.: +91 0141-2203996