About the Company:
SecMark Consultancy Ltd offers services in the areas of compliance, operations, risk management, outsourcing, software development, and legal matters to financial market participants and others.
Company’s clients primarily include stock and commodity brokers, depository participants, stock exchanges, wealth managers, research analysts, insurance companies, insurance brokers, corporate agents, portfolio managers, investment advisors, NBFCs, banks etc.
Company offered services to about 125 clients in the Financial Year 2015 which has increased to about 200 in the Financial Year 2019-20.
Company’s Registered Office is situated at Mumbai, and our team executes assignments all over India and local representatives at various locations like New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Indore, Jaipur, Bangalore, Chandigarh, and Raipur etc.
Some of Company’s Reputed Client List:
- 5 Paisa Capital Ltd
- ICICI Securities Ltd
- JM Financial Services Ltd
- Angel Broking Ltd
- Aditya Birla Money Ltd
- Centrum Broking Ltd
Company provides various services to leading financial market participants inter-alia including:
- Offering cloud-based software for Order Management (oimsonline.com), Compliance and Management solution (capmtech.com)
- Developing, deploying and maintaining online examination portal for National Centre for Financial Education for conducting financial literacy tests.
- Outsourcing of Back office operations of Financial Market Participants.
- Setting up Businesses of Broking, DP, PMS etc. for leading banks and business houses.
- Software Development.
- Business process re-engineering.
- Operations, Risk Management and Compliance Reviews.
- System Integration, System Audits, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Cyber Security implementation.
- Forensic Audits.
- Assistance in Inspections, Investigations and Representation before Authorities.
- Mr. Jignesh Brijendra Mehta (Designation: Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer)
- Mr. Sagar Mansukhbhai Thanki (Designation: Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer)
Objectives of the Issue:
- To finance development and/or procurement of technology, applications, software, infrastructure etc. including strategic acquisitions of Companies in the technology space to complement and enhance Company’s value proposition.
- To expand and retain our leadership team that will lead the Company into the next phase of growth.
- To acquire certain fixed assets.
- Repayment of bank facilities.
- General corporate expenses
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 18||FY 19||FY 20|
|Issue Opens on||18th September 2020|
|Issue Closes on:.||23rd September 2020|
|Minimum Lot||1000 Shares|
|Issue Size||Rs.15.03 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.55.67 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered||11,14,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||30,10,000|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||41,24,000|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
BSE IPO Website: https://www.bseindia.com/IPO/Allotment
|Company Contact Info:|
|SECMARK CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Plot No 36/227, RDP-10, CTS-1C/1/640,
Sector-6, Charkop, Near Ambamata Mandir,
Kandivali-West, Mumbai 400067,
Tel No: 8108111531 / 32
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059
Tel No.: +91 – 22 – 6263 8200;
Fax No.: +91 – 22 – 6263 8299
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|INDORIENT FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Suit No. 116 1st Floor, New Delhi House, 27
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi,
National Capital Territory of Delhi, 110001
Tel: +91 011 4371 7152
Investor Grievance E-mail: email@example.com