About the Company:
Quadpro ITes Ltd is engaged in the business of providing Information Technology (IT) and Information Technology (IT) enabled services.
Company also provides other services like cash management services (CMS), Cheeque Truncation System (CTS), Door step Banking services, Software Development Services,
Banking transaction processing services etc.
Company also provide E2E (End to End) service provider right from Know Your Customer (KYC) spot audit / pickup of forms from the distributor‘s point, thorough Know
Your Client (KYC) audit at nearest spoke office, data entry of application form in to the online portal, opening an account etc
Company performs Biometric KYC activity for Kotak Mahindra Bank’s online platform Kotak 811, E-KYC for Amazon Pay India and Loan Document collection and processing for
Lending Kart India.
Quadpro ITeS provides Cash Management Services (CMS) to multiple Banks across India.
In 2020, the majority shareholder Scymes Services Pvt. Ltd. decided that they wanted to concentrate and build their own line of business and wished to sell out their stakes.
Whereas, in the mean-time a company called Airan Limited (listed on NSE Limited) which is engaged in IT and ITeS Provider had been consolidating across India.
Airan Limited had been expanding the range and reach of their services by acquiring the businesses of their competitors through the means of mutual business-transfer agreements.
The founder of Airan Limited, Mr. Sandeep Agrawal is a veteran in similar line of business for 30+ years and has strategic relationships with banking, non-banking and financial institutions across and beyond India.
Hence after careful due diligence Airan Limited acquired Quadpro in March 2021 and became its dominant stakeholder at 70%. As Quadpro became a part of Airan Group of Companies.
Services provided by the Company:
- Cash management services (CMS).
- Cheeque Truncation System (CTS)
- Door step Banking services.
- Software Development Services.
- Banking transaction processing services.
- Document management services for telecommunication companies.
- Non Banking Finance companies.
- KYC’s – Digital KYC’s, physical KYC’s
- In-bound and outbound Contact services
- Digital Document verification for payment banks.
- Supply of IT and ITeS Hardware.
- Skilled and unskilled man power supply services etc.
Services Provided by the Company:
- Mr. Nandira Biddappa Thimmaiah (Designation: Managing Director)
- Mr. Sandeepkumar Vishwanath Agrawal (Designation: Chairman and Executive Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
- To Meet Capital Expenditure Requirements.
- Acquisitions and Other Strategic Initiatives.
- For General Corporate Purposes.
Positives for the Company:
Legacy Advantages and Networking Capabilities.
- Quadpro ITeS Ltd has been in the business of IT Services, ITeS, and BPM Services for 11 years, whereas the promoters of the company have been in service since long before that.
- The background of Quadpro has contributed to the construction of various strengths. Quadpro currently works with over various Banks to provide multiple and distinctive services.
Company has Pan-India Presence.
- Quadpro ITeS has a Pan-India presence through a network of branches in India’s Metropolitan Cities like Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and also Head Office in Bangalore.
- Having processing centres in multiple cities helps company to provide flexible services to clients who require multi-state operations.
Airan Group Company.
- Airan Ltd is the majority stakeholder of Quadpro ITeS Limited. Airan Limited is a public limited company listed on NSE and presence in this market since last 25 years.
- Being a part of Airan unlocks numerous opportunities for the company. As Quadpro ITeS ltd is in the similar line of business as Airan, and have a similar customer base. Hence, company gets the opportunity to on-board new clients and processes.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 19||FY 20||FY 21|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|Quadpro Ites Ltd||2||0.47||42.58||25.44%||1.51|
|Riddhi Corporate Services Ltd||10||2.72||60.66||10.98%||24.75|
|Issue Opens on||20th September 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||22nd September 2021|
|Issue Size||Rs.14.1 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.45.5 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||70,50,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||1,89,75,000|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||2,25,75,000|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 27th September 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 28th September 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 28th September 2021|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 30th September 2021|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
KfinTech Website: http://kfintech/IPO/Allotment_Status
BSE IPO Website: https://www.bseindia.com/IPO/Allotment
|Company Contact Info:|
|Quadpro Ites Limited
No.17, 3rd Cross, Lalbagh Road,
Bangalore -560027, Karnataka.
Telephone No.: +91-80-4911 8300;
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: Selenium Tower-B, Plot 31 & 32, Gachibowli,
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally,
Hyderabad – 500 032, Telangana
Telephone Number: +91- 40- 6716 2222
Fax No. +91-40-2343 1551
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|BEELINE BROKING LIMITED
Merchant Banking Division Address: 807,
Phoenix Tower, Opp. New Girish Cold Drinks,
Near Vijay Cross Roads,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009, Gujarat
Telephone Number: +91 79 4840 5357
Email Id: email@example.com