About the Company:
Orissa Bengal carrier Ltd is a logistics company headquartered at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, serving a broad range of industries, including the steel, coal, aluminum, cement, petrochemicals, paper, marble, tiles, infra, textile, FMCG.
Company has been accredited with “ISO 9001:2015” certification for Quality Services for providing logistics services transportation & handling services all over India.
The various types of services provided include: Full Truck Load Transport Services, Parcel and Part Truck Load Services/ less than Truck Load (LTL).
The main business activity of the company is Full Truck Load Transport service wherein they do transport the consignment by road all over India.
Company is maintaining its own fleet in which there are 93 owned vehicles. They also provide services by vehicles hired by them to provide timely and quality services to their clients.
Company has a Distribution Network of around 45 branches spread in various parts of India and providing services across all cities of India.
- Mr.Ratan Kumar Agrawal (Designation: Managing Director)
- Ms.Shakuntala Devi Agrawal (Designation: Non-Executive Director)
- Mr.Manoj Kumar Agrawal (Designation: Executive Director)
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Ratan Kumar Agrawal||29,30,400||1.73|
|Shakuntala Devi Agrawal||29,65,500||1.89|
|Manoj Kumar Agrawal||24,28,200||1.22|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake (%)|
|Ratan Kumar Agrawal||18.89%||13.90%|
|Shakuntala Devi Agrawal||19.10%||14.06%|
|Manoj Kumar Agrawal||15.65%||11.52%|
|Promoter group entities||32.30%||23.78%|
Objectives of the Issue:
- Funding working capital requirements
- Issue Expenses
|Particulars||Amount (Rs. in Crores)|
|Working Capital requirements||16.22|
|Issue Related Expenses||0.47|
|Net Proceeds||16.69 Cr|
Positives for the Company:
• Established Player : Company has got rich experience of 23 years and is an established name in the logistics industry in the region.
• Distribution Network: They are currently having branch network of 45 branches covering a major geography of the country stretching from WB and Orissa in the east to Gujarat in the west, and Punjab in the north to Tamil Nadu in the south.
• Diversified Customer Base: Company boasts of a diversified customer base spreading to over 200 customers as on September 30, 2017. The clientele includes public sector undertakings, corporates and other private players from steel, aluminum, cement, petrochemicals, power, chemicals industry to name a few.
• Quality Certification – Company has been accredited with “ISO 9001:2015” certification for Quality Services by LMS Certifications Private Limited providing logistics services & handling services all over India. Additionally, they are an Indian Bank Association (IBA) approved transporter.
• Vast of Area of Operation: They provide the logistic services covering almost the entire nation.
• Strategic location : Since Chhattisgarh contributes approx. 30.00% to India’s steel/sponge iron production, 15.00% cement in India’s production, so there are large number of steel and cement industry in that belt providing a benefit to easily cater them the services they need to transport goods to other required location.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17||30th Sept 17|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|Orissa Bengal carrier Ltd||10||22.93||1.31||14.07%||163.05|
|Chartered Logistics Ltd||1||1.24||14.96||26.82%||4.42|
|Tiger Logistics (India) Ltd||10||9.73||21.85||21.84%||44.56|
|Issue Opens on||22nd March 2018|
|Issue Closes on:.||26th March 2018|
|Issue Size||Rs.16.69 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.63.24 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||55,64,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||1,55,18,790|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||2,10,82,790|
Subscription Details: (Will be Updated)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Bigshare Website (Click on the below link)
|Company Contact Info:|
|Orissa Bengal carrier Ltd
Jiwan Bima Marg,
Pandri Raipur 492001,
Website : www.obclimited.com
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building, Opp. Vasant Oasis,
Makwana Road, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai-400059
Tel : +91-22-62638200; Fax : +91-22-62638299;
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|GUINESS CORPORATE ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
18 Deshapriya Park Road, Kolkata – 700 026, West Bengal, India
Tel: +91 – 33 – 3001 5555; Fax: +91 – 33 – 3001 5531
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com