About the Company:
Naapbooks Ltd is engaged in the business of developing and providing Information Technological solutions to corporates for their requirements.
Company develops and provides Fintech App, Cloud Consulting, Block chain App, Mobile App, Web App, Embedded App products to its clients.
The services broadly covers designing, developing, operating, install installing analyzing, designing, maintaining, converting, porting, debugging, coding and programming software to be used on computer or any microprocessor-based device or any other such hardware.
Company serves veriety of industries namely Education Industry, Fintech Industry, Banking Industry, Green Energy Industry, Engineering and Technology Industry, Trading Industry.
Company’s business operations are majorly divided in following two categories:
- Information Technology Solution Services.
- Software Solutions.
Services offered by the Company include:
- Web Development.
- Mobile Development.
- Fintech Application Development.
- IoT Application Development.
- Blockchain Development.
- Cloud Consultancy Services.
Company is planning to Expand.
- Company is planning to expand the network and reaching new geographies. Company have always aimed to maintain relationship with clients by satisfying their requirements.
- Company aims to do this by leveraging marketing skills and relationships and further enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Company plans to increase the customers by meeting orders in hand on time, maintaining customer relationship and renewing relationship with existing clients.
Company’s Revenue Model:
- Mr. Nirmal Kumar Jain (Designation: Chairman & Director)
- Mr. Ashish Jain (Designation: Executive Director & CEO)
Objectives of the Issue:
- Funding the working capital requirements of the company.
- Funding purchases of equipment.
- Marketing initiatives.
- General Corporate Purposes.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 19||FY 20||FY 21|
|Issue Opens on||1st September 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||6th September 2021|
|Issue Price||Rs.71 -74|
|Issue Size||Rs.3.99 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.13.74 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||5,39,200|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||13,17,400|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||18,56,600|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 9th September 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 13th September 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 14th September 2021|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 15th September 2021|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
KfinTech Website : http://kfintech/IPO/Allotment_Status
BSE IPO Website: https://www.bseindia.com/IPO/Allotment
|Company Contact Info:|
Third Floor, Business Broadway Center,
Above V-Mart, Law Garden,
Ahmedabad – 380006, Gujrat, India.
Tel: +91-79-2644 6872 / +91-90163 23175
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Selenium Tower-B, Plot No. 31-32, Gachibowli,
Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad, Telangana –
Tel. No.: +91-40-6716-2222
Fax No.: +91-40-2343-1551
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|GYR CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
428, Gala Empire, Near T.B. Tower Drive In Road,
Thaltej, Ahmedabad – 380054, Gujarat, India
Tel No.: +91 – 82009 31018
Fax No.: N.A.