About the Company:
Marvel Decor Ltd designs, manufacture and sell wide range of window covering products like Blinds, Curtain Rods and Tracks.They are one of the largest production houses of window covering industry which is producing about 810 components of different type, size and colors as per customer requirement.
Company is one of the leading companies in India due to their quality, wide range of products, prompt services, and innovative ideas at affordable price.
Marvel specializes in Roller Blinds, Roman Blinds, Vertical blinds, Bamboo Blinds, Wooden Venetian Blinds, Luzon Blinds, Grayson Blinds, Eton Blinds, Patricia Blinds, Aric Blinds, Colby Blinds, Meliso Blinds, Dorren Blinds, Sierra Blinds, Curtain Rods, Automation and Tracks, with the State of the Art technology creating its presence globally.
Marvel Decor is a leader in Blinds for many reasons–design, quality and knowledge of the product based on their lengthy experience. Company prides itself on making great products at a great price, and rises to the challenge of helping retailers meeting their margins.
The traditional way of covering windows was to use curtains which didn’t give much choice as far as style was concerned. Marvel, has brought the trend of blinds in India. It has brought awareness in people that the blinds cannot be restricted for the commercial spaces but also can be used at residences.
They have lot of advantages as they are useful for light and privacy control, are more durable, are energy efficient and have wide range of colors, design and easy to maintain.
Company has wide range of products. They provide large range of categories ranging from manual to automatic blinds with various fabric options with about 1000 shades. And all these at reasonable prices.
Company has incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary ‘Callistus UK Limited’ in England on November 16, 2017 as a Private Company. The subsidiary is incorporated with an object of entering into foreign markets.
Company has well-equipped in house manufacturing facility that ensures they make customized products for their clients.
Why BLINDS are more Preferred over Curtains?
• Gives complete control over the amount of light that can pass through your windows
• Can be accurately installed, exactly covering the window.
• Can be operated both, vertically as well as horizontally.
• Since they are very useful in managing the levels of light in the house/office, they are also effective method of temperature control.
Highlights about Marvel Decor :
• Large range of Products.
14 types of blinds and more than 900+ shades.
Largest range of 9 operating systems.
• Stringent international quality standards
• Affordable Prices
• Select, Key Channel Partners in most of the cities.
• Consistent innovation and improvement driven with our in-house R&D team
• Technical Support, prompt after sales service
• Presence across 24 states with a network of 224+ cities
• 300+ galleries & showrooms across the nation
• Ultra modern manufacturing factory spread across 2 lac sq. ft. at Jamnagar, Gujarat
Competitors for the Company:
Major competitors are Hunter Douglas, Alps Industries Limited (Vista), D’décor and lot of regional players in both organized and unorganized market.
- Mr. Ashok Ramniklal Paun (Designation: Managing Director)
- Mr. Dipak Ramniklal Paun (Designation: Whole Time Director)
- Mrs. Urmi Ashok Paun (Designation: Executive Director)
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Ashok Ramniklal Paun||86,96,060||0.57|
|Dipak Ramniklal Paun||18,65,040||0.48|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake (%)|
|Ashok Ramniklal Paun||69.99%||51.03%|
|Dipak Ramniklal Paun||15.01%||10.93%|
|Promoter Group Entities||15%||10.94%|
Objectives of the Issue:
- To meet the working capital requirements of the Company;
- Repayment of Long-Term Unsecured Loans of Promoters/Directors.
- General Corporate Purposes.
- Issue Expenses.
|Particulars||Amount (Rs. in Crores)|
|Working Capital requirements||12.51|
|Repayment of Long-Term Unsecured Loans of Promoters/Directors.||6.50|
|General Corporate Expenses||4.50|
|Issue Related Expenses||2.75|
|Net Proceeds||26.31 crores|
Peer Group Comparison:
- We believe that there are no listed companies in India which are solely engaged in same type of business like Marvel Decor Ltd. Hence a strict comparison is not possible.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17||30th Sept 17|
|Issue Opens on||12th March 2018|
|Issue Closes on:.||15th March 2018|
|Employee Discount||Rs.5 per share|
|Issue Size||Rs.26.31 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.97.13 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||46,16,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||1,24,24,140|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||1,70,40,140|
Subscription Details: (Will be Updated)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3||Day-4|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|
Grey Market Premium :
|Date||IPO||Price Band||Grey Market premium|
|09/03/18||Marvel Decor Ltd||57||2 – 3|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Bigshare Website (Click on the below Link)
|Company Contact Info:|
|MARVEL DECOR LIMITED
Plot No 211 GIDC Phase II,
Dared Jamnagar – 361004,
Tel: +91 288 2730601/602
Fax: +91 288 2730603
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Bharat Tin Works Building, 1st Floor,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059
Tel: +91 22 62638200
Fax: +91 22 62638299
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|SARTHI CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
159/11, Amar Brass Compound,
Vidyanagari Marg, Kalina, Santacruz (E),
Mumbai – 400098
Tel: +91 22 26528671/72
Fax: +91 22 26528673
Investor Email: email@example.com