About the Company:
Latent View Analytics Ltd is among the leading pure-play data analytics services companies in India, based on company’s expertise of the entire value chain of data analytics from data and analytics consulting to business analytics and insights, advanced predictive analytics, data engineering and digital solutions.
Company engages and provide services to blue chip companies in Technology, BFSI, CPG & Retail, Industrials and other industries.
Company has emerged as one of the most trusted partners to several Fortune 500 companies in recent years, and have worked with over 30 Fortune 500 companies in the last three Fiscals.
Company provide services primarily to companies in Technology, CPG and Retail, Industrials, and BFSI industries.
Some of the key clients that include Adobe, Uber Technology and 7-Eleven.
Company serves clients across countries in the United States, Europe, and Asia through subsidiaries in the United States, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom and Singapore, and sales offices in San Jose, London and Singapore.
Company’s Business Operations:
- Consulting services.
- Business Analytics and Insights Services.
- Finance and Risk Analytics.
- Customer Analytics.
- Marketing Analytics.
- Supply Chain Analytics.
- People/ HR Analytics.
- Data Engineering.
- Digital Solutions.
Company has a diversified client base of 45 and 46 active clients worldwide that company served in Fiscal 2021 and in the six months ended September 30, 2021, including 21 and 22 of the Fortune 500, respectively, and three of the Fortune 1000 respectively.
Company’s client base is diversified across size, industry, and geography. We primarily provide services to companies in the Technology, CPG & Retail, BFSI, and Industrial (automotive, manufacturing, oil and gas and logistics) sectors.
Services provided by the Company:
Company’s expertise in business analytics includes analytics with respect to customer profiling, targeted marketing, supply chain management, finance and risk management, and HR functions.
Company provides these services on the back of the expertise and understanding we have developed of various AI/ML algorithms that power digital analytics implementations.
Geography wise revenue from operations:
Competition in the Business:
As a pure-play analytics firm, Latent View Analytics ltd compete with other Indian companies including MuSigma and Fractal Analytics
- Mr. Adugudi Viswanathan Venkatraman (Designation: Chairperson and Executive Director)
- Mrs. Pramadwathi Jandhyala (Designation: Executive Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
Offer for Sale: (Rs.126 cr)
- The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to their respective portion of the proceeds of the Offer for Sale. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
Fresh Issue: (Rs. 474 cr)
- Funding inorganic growth initiatives.
- Funding working capital requirements of LatentView Analytics Corporation, our Material Subsidiary.
- Investment in our Subsidiaries to augment their capital base for future growth.
- General corporate purposes.
|Funding inorganic growth initiatives||147.9 cr|
|Funding working capital requirements of LatentView Analytics Corporation, our Material Subsidiary||82.4 cr|
|Investment in our Subsidiaries to augment their capital base for future growth||130 cr|
Positives for the Company:
Partner with many of the largest enterprises in the world.
- Company has partnered with many of the largest enterprises in the world, and have held relationships with company’s top five clients by revenue for Fiscal 2021, that includes some of the Fortune 500 companies, for an average of over six years as of September 30, 2021.
- For instance, as of September 30, 2021, company had been engaged by a US-based global software giant for over 10 years, by a US-based multinational e-commerce corporation for over eight years, and by a US-based global internet digital marketing and search giant for over five years.
Recognized leadership position in data and analytics with a wide range of capabilities.
- Company is among the leading pure-play data analytics companies in India and have emerged as one of the most trusted partners to several Fortune 500 companies in recent years.
- Company has extensive experience across a range of data and analytics capabilities, which we leverage to serve various Fortune 500 companies across the value chain.
Deep and entrenched relationships with blue chip clients across industries and geographies.
- Company has partnered with many of the largest enterprises in the world, and have worked with over 30 Fortune 500 companies in the last three Fiscals.
- Company’s client base is diversified across size, industry, and geography. client base includes several marquee enterprises engaged in diverse industries, including Adobe, 7-Eleven, Uber Technology.
Plans to Expand the client base and geographic presence.
- Company is present in the top five analytics markets in the world with subsidiaries in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, and Singapore.
- North America accounts for the largest share of the global data and analytics spend at almost 40%.
- Company intends to continue to focus on acquiring new clients and expanding the presence globally on the back of these relationships and other evolving opportunities.
- Company has identified Canada as an important and margin accretive market going forward, and have recently entered into a strategic partnership with a recognized Canadian entity.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 19||FY 20||FY 21||30th June 21|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|Latent View Analytics Ltd||1||5.10||38.62||20.89%||25.63|
|Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd||2||11.75||118.02||29.76%||38.51|
|Issue Opens on||10th November 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||12th November 2021|
|Issue Price||Rs.190 – 197|
|Retail Category Allocation||10%|
|Minimum Lot||76 shares|
|Issue Size||Rs.600 cr ($80 million)|
|Market Cap||Rs.3896 cr ($519 million)|
|Listing at||NSE & BSE|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||2,40,60,914|
|Equity Shares Offered (OFS)||63,95,940|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh + OFS)||3,04,56,854|
|Equity Shares Prior to the issue||17,37,20,925|
|Equity Shares after the issue||19,77,81,839|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 16th November 2021|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 17th November 2021|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 18th November 2021|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 22nd November 2021|
Subscription Details: (Will be Updated)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
Note: Retail Subscription on the basis of Applications: 94.91x
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Link InTime Website: https://linkintime.co.in/PublicIssue/
BSE IPO Website: https://www.bseindia.com/IPO/Allotment
|Company Contact Info:|
|Latent View Analytics Limited
Neville Tower, Unit 6,7 and 8,
Ramanujan IT City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Taramani, Chennai – 600113
Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel: +91 044 4344 1700
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Mumbai 400 083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200