About the Company:
Kotyark Industries Ltd is primarily engaged in the manufacturing of Bio Fuel which is an alternative source of energy.
Company is an approved manufacturer of Biodiesel and has received Letter of Intent from Biofuel Authority, Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Rajasthan and received permission from Government of Rajasthan for setting up Mobile Retail Outlet for sale of Bio-Diesel.
Company has entered into Mobile Retail Outlet (MRO) Agreement with various parties for retail sale or supply at the mobile retails outlets.
Company has also received Letter of Intent/ Letter of acceptance from Indian Oil Corporation Limited for procurement of Biodiesel for Blending with HSD (High Speed Diesel).
Products manufactured by the Company:
Company from its incorporation till the year May, 2019 was in whole-sale trading of Bio-Fuels where the Company Purchase Bio-Fuel from our Group Company and other parties and sale to the customers of our Company.
Later in the year 2019, Company succeeded in setting-up our manufacturing unit at Sirohi District, Rajasthan thus making diversification in our range of products and increasing the scalability of the business.
Company is positioned as a socially responsible entity as it has a Zero Discharge in terms of Effluents. Also Company works on slogan i.e. “The Policy is Clear and the Intention is Clear”.
Company’s Client base:
Company has a well-diversified customer base catering to various segments. The customers of the company include Oil Marketing companies like Indian Oil Corporation Limited, bulk buyers being Transport Contractor, Mining Companies etc.
Plans to Expand Pan India.
Company believes in qualitative production matching the customer requirements, timely deliverables and cost efficiency and have thereby developed a long-continuing relationship with customers.
With the experience of Promoter, technological drive, continuous research, supplier tie-ups, customer relationships, government support and industry demand for bio-fuel,Company is one of the key players across the state of Gujarat and Rajasthan in bio-fuel sector and has plans to expand its presence on PAN India basis.
Company’s aims to be within the best companies in its line of business and is accordingly continuously investing in state of art facility conducive to realize this aim.
Company’s Capacity and Capacity utilization:
- Mr. Gaurang Rameshchandra Shah (Designation: Chairman and Managing Director)
- Mrs. Dhruti Mihir Shah (Designation: Whole Time Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
Fresh Issue: (Rs.)
- To Meet Working Capital Requirement.
- General Corporate Purpose.
- To Meet the Issue Expenses.
Peer Group Comparison:
Company is primarily engaged in the manufacturing of Bio Fuel which is an alternative source of energy and there is no comparable listed peer group company which are strictly comparable to Kotyark Industries Ltd with respect to the industry and business segment in which we operate and the size of our company.
Positives for the Company:
Customer satisfaction and revenues from long standing customer relationships.
- Company has long-standing relationships with customers. This is, in part, due to the high criticality of company’s product and technical know how to many of our customer’s business needs.
- Company has establish long-term relationships with customers for multi-layered engagement with various departments and divisions of the customer’s organizations.
- Company’s product offerings help us to cross-sell to existing customers as well as to acquire new customers.
Serving towards renewable green energy.
- Company is serving towards renewable green energy and sustainable development of renewable natural resources (Biofuels) through the adoption of environmentally friendly technology that favors the net reduction of greenhouse gas emissions for use in a vehicle for public and private transport as well as various equipment and Gen Sets.
Scalable Business Model.
- Company’s business model is order driven, and comprises of optimum utilization of existing resources.
- Company believes that this business model has proved successful and scalable for us in the last few financial years and have adequate capacity to scale upwards.
- Company also undertakes aggressive marketing of products along with maintaining superior quality.
Existing relationship with suppliers.
- Company manufactures biofuels and acquire raw materials from several suppliers and have enduring relationship with them for a long time.
- Company believes that the strong relationships with suppliers will enable company to continue to grow the business.
- Due to company’s relationships with suppliers, company gets quality and timely supplies of raw materials. This enables company to manage the inventories and supply quality products on timely basis to customers. This in turn has enabled company to generate repeat business.
Company has license for establishment of retail outlets in the state of Rajasthan.
- Company is regularly selling the product to bulk buyers being Transport Contractor, Mining Companies etc.
- The company has also license for establishment of static and mobile retail outlets in the state of Rajasthan.
- At present the company has permission of 25 such units which can be extended up to 250 units’ subject to approval from Rajasthan State Government. Thus, the company has opportunity to sale the production in wholesale as well as retail market depending upon the choice.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 19||FY 20||FY 21||31st July 2021|
|Issue Opens on||21st October 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||25th October 2021|
|Minimum Lot||2000 Shares|
|Issue Size||Rs.11.26 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.42.2 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||22,08,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the issue||60,66,900|
|Equity Shares after the issue||82,74,900|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
KfinTech Website: http://kfintech/IPO/Allotment_Status
BSE IPO Website: https://www.bseindia.com/IPO/Allotment
|Company Contact Info:|
|Kotyark Industries Ltd
A-3, 2nd Floor, Shree Ganesh Nagar,
Housing Society, Ramakaka Temple Road,
Chhani, Vadodara-391740, Gujarat, India.
Tel. No.: 0265-2760345;
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|KFIN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Selenium Tower-B, Plot No. 31-32,
Gachibowli, Financial District,
Hyderabad, Telangana – 500 032.
Tel. No.: +91-40-6716-2222
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|BEELINE BROKING LIMITED
MB Division: 807, Phoenix Tower,
Opp. New Girish Cold Drinks,
Near Vijay Cross Roads,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380 009
Telephone Number: +91 79 4840 5357
Email Id: email@example.com