About the Company:
DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd. is a provider of Integrated Printing, Logistics and Courier solutions in India and overseas.
Company also provides Bulk Mailing, Speed Post, Records Management, Manpower Supply, Return of Post Management, Bulk Scanning, Moving, Newspaper Print Advertising services and other related services.
Company caters to wide customer base across various industry segment such as Banking, Airlines, Shipping, Logistics, Education, Finance, Lottery Ticket, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Stockbroking, Telecom, Utilities among others.
Company’s clientele includes LIC, National Insurance, Bharti Axa, GIC Housing Finance, Citi Bank, Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, Bank of India, State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Infosys, Wipro, Britannia, Aditya Birla Group, Indian Institute of Architects, Dish TV, Philips, Larson & Turbo, NSDL among others.
Company has executed many short term/long terms contract for Printing & Dispatch of monthly Credit Cards Statement, Letter, Annual Reports & Other ancillary services, Storage of records and its management, Digital franking machines services and ancillary services etc with our clients and getting repeated order from them.
company is also registered with Indian Bank Association under IBA scheme for recommending Security Printers for printing of MICR instrument to its Member banks.
DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd. currently has several offices spread across Mumbai, Navi Mumbai & Bhiwandi (Thane), one in Delhi and one in Goa, where it is supported by a well-connected network across the city.
Services provided by the Company:
- DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd. provides an exhaustive array of printing solutions for clients belonging to several industries.
- Company is equipped with technical, professional and operational expertise to offer various forms of printing solutions. Our highly organized nature of printing infrastructure and processes is also reflected in the ISO 9001:2015 certification awarded to us.
- Company has a prodigious production capacity and as per our estimation can churn out 3 million magazines and 2.5 million books every month.
Variable Data Printing.
- Variable Data Printing (VDP) is a form of digital printing used when bulk printing is required with the same basic layout for each printed piece, but the text, images or graphics may change from one printed piece to another.
- For example, a letter that needs to be sent out to 10,000 people. The message will be the same for all 10,000 prints, but the names, addresses and pin-codes will be different for each letter.
- Company’s printers are capable of this type of printing without any slow-down or stopping of the bulk printing process, with the variable data being fed to the machines from a database file.
Some of the VDP outputs are:
Bank Statements Insurance Policies
Barcoded OMR Sheets Mobile-phone Bills
Barcoded Insurance Proposal Forms Personalised Delivery Instruction Books (for shares)
Credit Card Statements Personalised MICR Cheque Books
Demat Statements Personalised Postal Ballots
Direct Mail Applications Reminder Notices
Electricity Bills Voter Lists
Continuous Stationery Printing.
Continuous stationery printing involves using continuous form paper sheet to print receipts, bank and other statements, bills, and other commercial purpose documents.
Company’s security printing offerings involves printing of items that prevent them to be forged or tampered with in any way. Depending on the items and the needs of the client, we offer a mix of several features to ensure the appropriate level of security.
Offerings in the security printing segment include:
MICR Cheque Book
Board/ University Certificates
Company has robust systems to manage the flow of packages from the pick-up/origin point to the drop-off point as per the needs of our clients. The packages are channelled through our established courier network to ensure secure and efficient deliveries.
Company’s bulk mailing solutions are highly organized and optimally operated as per the requirement mix, and in line with the mandates introduced by the postal department. Company has pioneered a mass mailing system that can send a large number of mails, envelopes, brochures, etc. through the postal department at pre-set intervals.
Storage and Record Management Services:
DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Ltd. provides physical as well as digital document storing and management services. Company is into Enterprise ‘Records and Information Management Services’ (RIMS) and manage information on a lifecycle basis.
Company has bulk scanning solutions for organizations that need scanning of large number of documents on a regular basis.
Newspaper Print Advertising Service.
Company offers several advertising options as per clients’ requirements. Company has tie-ups with prestigious newspapers on an all-India Level, and thus stand at an advantageous position of offering cost-effective print media services.
- Mr. Dinesh Muddu Kotian (Designation: Managing Director)
- Mr. Deepak Pandurang Bhojane (Designation: Whole Time Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
- To meet the working capital requirements of the company
- To meet the Issue Expenses
- General Corporate Purposes
Peer Group Comparison:
We believe that none of the listed companies in India offer products or services in which DJ Mediaprint & Logistics operates. Hence a strict comparison is not possible.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 17||FY 18||FY 19||31st Dec 19|
|Issue Opens on||26th March 2020|
|Issue Closes on:.||31st March 2020|
|Issue Size||Rs.2.4 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.8.62 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||12,00,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||30,13,920|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||42,13,920|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 7th April 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 8th April 2020|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 9th April 2020|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 13th April 2020|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Company Contact Info:|
|DJ Mediaprint & Logistics Limited
UP Warehouse, Mafco Yard,
Plot No. 4 to 9, 1st Floor, Sector-18, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai – 400703, Maharashtra, India.
Tel No: 022 – 2788 9341
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|PURVA SHAREGISTRY (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
9, Shiv Shakti Industrial Estate, J. R. Boricha Marg,
Opp. Kasturba Hospital Lane,
Lower Parel (E) Mumbai – 400011, Maharashtra
Tel: 022 2301 2518 / 8261,
Investor Grievance E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|FINSHORE MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
Anandlok”, Block-A, 2nd Floor,
Room No. 207, 227 A.J.C Bose Road,
Kolkata-700020, West Bengal
Telephone: 033 – 22895101