About the Company:
Dixon Technologies (Headquartered in Noida, Uttar Praesh) is India’s leading Electronics manufacturer.
Company was incorporated in 1993 and, in 1994 commenced manufacturing of consumer electronics such as colour televisions.
Six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities which are strategically located in the states of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Business segments include Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Lighting Solutions, Mobile Phones and Reverse Logistics.
Diversified product portfolio includes LED TVs, Washing machines, LED bulbs, Tube lights, CFL bulbs & Mobile phones.
Also provide solutions in Reverse logistics i.e. repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED TV panels.
Top five customers contributed for 82.32% of the Revenue.
Highlights of the Company:
Leading Original Design Manufacturer (“ODM”) of lighting products, LED TVs and semi-automatic washing machines in India.
Fully integrated end-to-end product and solution suite to original equipment manufacturers (“OEMs”) ranging from global sourcing, manufacturing, quality testing and packaging to logistics.
In the process of setting up a new manufacturing facility in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
Positives for the Sector:
- Many manufacturers are planning to shift their manufacturing base from China to India because of rising labour and real-estate cost in China.
- India is increasingly seen as a destination to manufacture to cater to huge local demand.
- High domestic demand for Electronics.
- Focus on localization: Market has transitioned from a totally import dependent to a local assembly market.
- Lower labour costs: USD 0.92 per hour against USD 3.52 in China.
- Government policies: Duty cut on panel imports and raw materials for panel manufacturing.
- Ease of doing business: ‘Make in India’ has brought in regulatory reforms to make manufacturing easier.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Experienced Promoter and Management team.
- End to end solutions provider with dedicated research and development capabilities.
- Flexible and cost-effective manufacturing capabilities.
- In-house Research & Development (R&D) centre.
- Strong Financial Performance and stable cash flows.
- Expand existing relationships with customers into other product verticals.
- Expansion of industrial footprint into new geographies.
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2021:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2021 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2021:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2021 (Click on the below Link)