About the Company:
Computer Age Management Services Ltd is India’s largest registrar and transfer agent of mutual funds.
Company is a technology-driven financial infrastructure and services provider to mutual funds and other financial institutions with over two decades of experience.
Company has an aggregate market share of 69.4% based on mutual fund average assets under management (“AAUM”) managed by our clients and serviced by us during November 2019.
Over the last five years, Company has grown its market share from 60.5% during March 2015 to 67.6% during March 2019, based on AAUM serviced
Company’s mutual fund clients include four of the five largest mutual funds as well as nine of the 15 largest mutual funds based on AAUM.
Company offers an integrated and customized portfolio of services through our pan-India physical network comprising 278 service centers spread over 25 states and five union territories
Company has a pan-India physical network comprising 278 service centers spread over 25 states and five union territories, which are supported by call centers in four major cities – Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata.
Company’s Major Shareholders:
Company’s marquee shareholders include Great Terrain (an affiliate of Warburg Pincus), HDFC, HDFC Bank and NSEIL, among others.
TOP 5 Shareholders:
Company’s key clients for Mutual funds services business include:
- HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Asset Management Company Ltd,
- Aditya Birla Capital Ltd,
- SBI Fund Management Private Ltd
- DSPInvestment Managers Private Ltd
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Ltd.
Company provide a comprehensive portfolio of technology-based services such as:
- Transaction origination interface.
- Transaction execution.
- Payment, settlement and reconciliation.
- Dividend processing.
- Investor interface.
- Record keeping.
- Report generation.
- Intermediary empanelment and brokerage computation.
- compliance related services.
Company caters to a variety of other financial services sectors:
Electronic payment collections services business:
- Company manages mandated transactions, including registering of mandates, initiation of collections, reconciliation and the related reporting services for mutual funds, non-banking finance companies and banks.
Insurance services business:
- Company offers processing of new business applications, holding policies in dematerialized form, servicing policies and other support functions to insurance companies.
Alternative Investment funds services business:
- Company provides services to investors, manage records and perform fund accounting and reporting, among other services, for alternative investment and other types of funds.
Banking and non-banking services business:
- Company offer digitization of account opening, facilitation of loan processing and back-office processing services to banking and non-banking financial institutions.
KYC registration agency business:
- Company verify and maintain KYC records of investors for use by financial institutions.
Software solutions business:
- Company’s technology team develops software for mutual funds services business and for mutual fund companies.
Which are the mutual fund registrar and transfer agents (“MF RTA”) operating in India?
- Computer Age Management Services Ltd (“CAMS”),
- KFin Technologies Private Ltd (erstwhile Karvy Fintech Private Ltd) (“Karvy”),
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Fund Services (acquired by Karvy in October 2019) and
- Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Private Ltd.
Market shares of each MF RTAs as of November 2019:
The following table sets forth the AUMs of AMCs serviced by CAMS, Karvy and Sundaram BNP Paribas Fund Services in 2019:
Company’s Key Performance Indicators:
- Mr. Dinesh Kumar Mehrotra (Designation: Chairman and Independent Director)
- Mr. Anuj Kumar (Designation: Whole time Director and CEO)
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 17||FY 18||FY 19||30th Sept 19|
|Issue Opens on||Will be Updated|
|Issue Closes on:.||Will be Updated|
|Issue Price||Will be Updated|
|Face Value||Will be Updated|
|Minimum Lot||Will be Updated|
|Minimum Investment||Will be Updated|
|Issue Constitutes||Will be Updated|
|Issue Size||Will be Updated|
|Market Cap||Will be Updated|
|Listing at||NSE & BSE|
|Equity Shares Offered (OFS)||1,21,64,400|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||4,87,60,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||4,87,60,000|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||Will be Updated|
|Initiation of Refunds||Will be Updated|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||Will be Updated|
|Listing Date:||Will be Updated|
Subscription Details: (Will be Updated)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 00:00)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|26.75||Will be Updated||29.56%||90.50|
|Company Contact Info:|
|Computer Age Management Services Limited
New No. 10, Old No. 178, M.G.R. Salai,
Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Tel: +91 44 2843 2650
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1st Floor, 247 Park, Lal Bhadur
Shastri Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai 400 083 Maharashtra, India
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org