About the Company:
Capacite Infra Projects (Headquartered in Mumbai) incorporated in 2013, is engaged in the business of construction.
Focussed on construction of Residential, Commercial and Institutional buildings.
Capabilities include constructing concrete building structures as well as composite steel structures.
Also provides Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (“MEP”) and finishing works.
Operations are geographically divided into MMR (Mumbai) and Pune (West Zone), NCR and Patna (North Zone) and Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Vijaywada (South Zone).
Clients include Kalpataru, Oberoi Constructions Ltd, Wadhwa Group, Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust, Lodha Group, Rustomjee, Godrej Properties, Brigade Enterprises and Prestige Estates.
Has Order Book of around Rs.4602 crore, with projects spread across major regions in India, including the MMR, NCR, Pune, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi and Vijaywada.
Owns equipments that is required throughout the lifetime of a project, that is, formwork, tower cranes, passenger and material hoists, concrete pumps and boom placers (collectively, “Core Assets”).
As this allows them to have timely access to key equipment required for the business.
Has around 1,711 employees and 10,035 contract labourers across all the projects.
Top five clients contribute around 38.73% of the Order Book.
Secured repeat orders from clients like Lodha Group, Wadhwa Group, Godrej Properties, Ahuja Constructions and Puravankara Projects Limited, since the date of our first contract with each of them.
Constructing the Prestigious TRUMP TOWER in Mumbai on behalf of Lodha Group. (It shows their quality of construction & reputation among its clients)
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Experienced Management team. (The way they have scaled up the operations of the company within a short span of time is commendable)
- Exclusive focus on construction of buildings in major cities.
- Large Order Book with marquee client base and repeat orders.
- Secured repeat orders from some of their clients.
- Ownership of modern system formworks and other Core Assets.
- Strong financial performance.
- Expand their presence in cities with high growth potential.
- Plans to bid for mass Housing projects to be developed by Government of India.
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2021:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2021 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2021:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2021 (Click on the below Link)