About the Company.
Bharat Road Networks was Incorporated in 2006, BRNL is a Road Build Operate Transfer(BOT) company, focused on development, implementation, operation and maintenance of roads/highways projects.
Company is involved in the development, operation and maintenance of national and state highways in several states in India with projects in states of Uttar Pradesh, Kerala, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Odisha through partnerships with experienced EPC players in the local space where the project is located.
At present, all the projects are implemented through special purpose vehicles, either through a Subsidiary or in partnership with other infrastructure players.
Company performs whole range of project management functions, including design, engineering, EPC management and quality control. We also provide project advisory activities including project management consultancy, project conceptualization, commissioning, operation and management of the projects during the entire life cycle of our projects.
They have a project portfolio consisting of six (6) BOT Projects, of which two (2) are Projects operational under Final COD, three (3) are Projects operational under Provisional COD and one (1) is a Project under Construction.Our Projects operational under Final COD and Projects operational under Provisional COD are located in the states of Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, and Haryana, Uttar Pradesh and Odisha, respectively.
Their Projects operational under Final COD and Projects operational under Provisional COD cover approximately 1,622.44 lane kms, including major and minor bridges.
Strength’s of the Company:
- Diverse portfolio of projects in several states in India and long residual concession period of the projects.
- Ability to partner with experienced domestic and international EPC players.
- Strong and experienced Corporate Promoter.
Also Watch the Video Review:
BOT PROJECTS IN OPERATION:
- Guruvayoor Infrastructure Private Limited (“GIPL”)
- Mahakaleshwar Tollways Private Limited (“MTPL”)
- Kurukshetra Expressway Private Limited (“KEPL”)
- Ghaziabad Aligarh Expressway Private Limited (“GAEPL”)
- Shree Jagannath Expressways Private Limited (“SJEPL”)
- Solapur Tollways Private Limited (“STPL”) (Under Construction)
- Orissa Steel Expressway Private Limited (“OSEPL”) (Under Construction)
TOP 10 Shareholders:
|Sr.No.||Shareholder Name||Number of Equity Shares held||Percentage of Equity Share Capital %|
|3.||OSPL Infradeal Private Ltd.||9,520,000||17.42|
|5.||Make in India Fund||500,000||0.91|
|6.||Bajrang Kumar Choudhary||100||Negligible|
- Mr. Brahm Dutt (Designation: Chairman of the Board and Independent Director)
- Mr. Bajrang Kumar Choudhary (Designation: Managing Director)
Objectives of the issue:
- Advancing of subordinate debt in form of interest free unsecured loan to our Subsidiary, STPL, for part
financing of the STPL Project (“STPL Sponsor Investment”).
- Acquisition of the subordinated debt in the form of unsecured loans held by SREI in STPL, KEPL and MTPL (“Identified SPVs”).
- General corporate purposes.
- Listing Benefits:
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17|
|Issue Opens on||6th September 2017|
|Isue Closes on:.||8th September 2017|
|Issue Price||Rs.195 – Rs.205|
|Issue Size||Rs.600 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.1720 cr|
|Listing at||NSE & BSE|
|Equity Shares Offered||2,93,00,000|
|Equity Shares Prior||5,46,50,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||8,39,50,000|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 13th September 2017|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 14th September 2017|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 14th August 2017|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 18th September 2017|
IPO Valuation parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RONW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Subscription Details:(Real time Updates will be provided)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 05:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|