About the Company:
BEW Engineering Ltd is engaged in design and manufacture of Pharmaceutical & Chemical plants and process equipment.
Company designs and manufactures special range of filtration, mixing and drying equipments specifically used in Pharmaceuticals, Sterile Applications, Intermediate Compounds, Fine Chemicals, Chemicals, Agro Chemicals, Pesticides, Insecticides, Dyes and Food Products.
These equipments are manufactured from material such as Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Hastelloy etc. with various linings as per International Codes : a) IS b) BS c) ASME d) TEMA e) DIN f) CE Marks etc.
Company was incorporated in the year 2011, however company’s Promoter, Mr. Prakash Lade has been in this business since 1974.
First manufacturing facility was set up by Mr. Prakash Lade and Mr. V Khokrale in Partnership firm viz. Bifriends Engineering Works.
Second manufacturing facility was set up in 1993 under group company Sterling Fabricating Engineers Private Limited.
Company was established in 2011 to consolidate the operations of BEW group under one roof. In January 2018, Lade family took 100% management control of the group by buying out Khokrale family‘s stake in the Company.
Products Manufactured by the Company:
- Agitated Pressure Nutsche Filter Dryer (ANFD)
- Rotocone Vacuum Filter Dryers (RVFD)
- Cantilever Rotocone Vacuum Dryer (RCVD)
- Retractable Plough Shear Mixer Dryer.
- Agitated Pan Dryer.
- Rotary Vacuum Paddle Dryer (RVPD)
- Spherical Dryer.
Geographical Sales breakup of company’s Products for FY 2021:
- Mr. Prakash Bhalchandra Lade (Designation: Chairman)
- Mr. Rohan Prakash Lade (Designation: Managing Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
- Meeting additional Working Capital Requirements.
- General Corporate Purpose.
Positives for the Company:
Strong Brand value and repeat Customer orders.
- BEW brand has strong legacy of over 3 decades and have esteemed client base across Pharmaceuticals, Agro Chemicals and Specialty Chemicals Industry. Most of the clients give company repeat orders and have been with company for last many years.
Cost effective and Quality Manufacturing.
- Company is certified as an authorized ASME U & R stamp manufacturer. This is one of the pre requisite certification for some of the clients for manufacturing few equipments.
- Company has been manufacturing custom made equipments for many of the customers at a much cheaper cost compared to some of the competitors, which helps company win orders from the customers.
Efficient after sales Support Teams.
- Company has trained after sales support teams stationed at Mumbai and Hyderabad to cater key customers across India.
- Company’s clientele is mainly situation in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Karnataka. Company’s team at Mumbai takes care of customers in Maharashtra and Gujarat regions and team at Hyderabad takes care of customers in southern region.
Focused Industry Segment.
- Over the years company has focused on Chemical Industry comprising of Pharmaceuticals, Agro Chemicals and Specialty Chemicals only. This Industry segments have been withstanding all economic cycles and have proved as winner for company’s business model.
No Credits or Least Credit period.
- Company’s focused Industry segment clientele has better revenues and profits from their supply to regulated markets and accordingly they have been paying company advance payments at the time of the orders and have been paying almost full amount before equipment is delivered to them.
- This helps company in managing the working capital and finance cost. This also helps company from default or bad debt risks.
Competitive Pricing Strategy.
- Company has been operating in the Industry segment where there has been very few quality suppliers like BEW Engineering Ltd, despite that, company believes in offering competitive prices to the customers.
- This helps company to sustain the competition and claim a position of strength in the marketplace.
- Due to Covid 19 pandemic situations and production lined incentive (PLI) scheme, most of company’s customers have planned a large capex and have offered BEW Engineering Ltd huge orders due to quality manufacturing and cost competitive supplies.
No Marketing Strategy.
- As a practice company does not have marketing department. Most of the orders are repeat orders of old clients or customers those who have come through word-of-mouth publicity.
- This helps in selecting orders on company’s own terms and price. Accordingly focuses on the orders which give good margins and where company do not have to offer any credits.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 19||FY 20||FY 21|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|BEW Engineering Ltd||10||19.04||3.04||29.48%||51.24|
|GMM Pfaudler Ltd||2||50.19||84.40||18.01%||362.97|
|HLE Glascoat Ltd||10||39.41||84.62||38.84%||103.10|
|Issue Opens on||2nd September 2021|
|Issue Closes on:.||7th September 2021|
|Issue Size||Rs.3.96 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.14.96 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||6,84,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||14,80,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||25,80,667|
Also Read : List of Upcoming IPO’s in India.
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
BSE IPO Website: https://www.bseindia.com/IPO/Allotment
|Company Contact Info:|
|BEW Engineering Ltd
FE-10 MIDC Phase No. II,
Manpada Road, Dombivali (East),
Maharashtra 421 201, India.
Tel: +91 251 2873338
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri East,
Mumbai – 400 059, Maharashtra, India
Tel. No.: +91 22 6263 8200
Fax. No.: +91 22 6263 8299
Website: www. bigshareonline.com
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|FIRST OVERSEAS CAPITAL LIMITED
1-2 Bhupen Chambers, Dalal Street,
Fountain, Mumbai – 400 001,
Tel No.: +91 22 4050 9999
Fax No: +91 22 4050 9900
Investor Grievance Email: email@example.com