About the Company:
Banka BioLoo was incorporated in 2012 with an aim to provide sanitation infrastructure and hygienic solutions for human waste treatment and disposal.Company has installed over 6,000 bio-toilet units across India
Company’s main focus on giving sanitation solutions to those who do not have access to toilets, as well as to those who have toilets but face trouble treating and managing the waste.
They provide sanitation infrastructure and human waste management solutions and services, involving innovative and simple bio-digester technology patented by Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), the R&D arm of the Indian Ministry of Defense.
Company has steadily diversified and are currently undertaking operations & maintenance of bio-toilets in the trains.As of Sep 2017, there are 12 contracts of CDTS and bio-toilets, with various railway zones, with annual revenue of Rs.5 crores.
Company’s main operating states are Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Assam, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
Company’s Business Structure:
Company’s solutions can be used for many purposes, few of which are:
- Household Bio-toilets
- Mobile Bio-toilets
- School Bio-toilet Blocks
- Bio-toilets at worksites
- Bio-digester Tanks for various user groups.
Products and Services Offered by the Company:
- Bacterial culture (Inoculum).
- BioLoo Services. (Operations & maintenance)
Segment wise Revenue (in Lakhs) :
- Mrs. Namita Banka (Designation: Chairman & Managing Director)
- Mr. Akhilesh Kumar Tripathi (Designation: Whole Time Director)
- Mr. Sanjay Banka (Designation: Whole Time Director)
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Mrs. Namita Banka||18,90,168||1.63|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake|
|Mrs. Namita Banka||62.70%||45.96%|
|Promoter Group Entities||19.02%||13.94%|
Objectives of the Issue:
- Finance capital expenditures at existing Inoculum unit at Aler.
- Finance capital expenditures at proposed new unit at Ibrahimpatnam.
- Finance Working Capital Requirements.
- General Corporate Purposes.
- Issue Related Expenses.
Peer Group Comparison:
- We believe that there is no other listed company which is specifically comparable to Banka BioLoo’s business model, size and financials.Hence we cannot make any comparison.
Positives for the Company:
Pioneers in Bio-digester Technology Application and Development for Commercialization.
- Company’s sanitation solutions are based on the patented “bio-digester” technology, developed by DRDO. They are a licensee (through transfer of technology) and have partnered DRDO for technology commercialization for large-scale deployment of sanitation systems.
- As a pioneer in the bio-toilets sector, Banka BioLoo enjoys the first-mover advantage. With many successful projects in place, and recognition from the government, industry and academia – they have overcome many entry barriers.
- They have also upgraded to bio-tank, many a septic tank for educational institutions, apart from houses, to treat human waste effectively. This has led to continuous flow of enquiries from far and wide and are pursuing these enquiries steadily.
- Today, Banka BioLoo has become synonymous with “Bio-Toilet” in India, and the company is seen as an effective human waste solution provider.
Partnerships with industry and non-governmental players:
- DRDO, the inventor of the technology and the technology partner, supports the company immensely. DRDO calls Banka BioLoo Ltd the torch-bearer of the bio-digester technology, due to company’s strong commitment and on-ground work.
- NGOs and non-profit organizations are company’s partners in installing household and community bioloos, and creating awareness. In association with them, they reach out to the rural populace and urban slums.
Strong Client Base.
- Company has developed a strong client base for their products and services and have entered into multi-year O&M contracts with Indian Railways.
- Also, for the products they have developed corporate client base as well including public sector undertakings (PSUs), publicly-listed and private companies, construction, infrastructure and plantation companies, Foundations, NGOs and other organizations.
- Many new customers have approached them through “word of mouth”, which helps them grow continuously.For example, they have supplied bioloos to L&T (Larsen and Toubro Ltd – an Indian conglomerate) for their metro construction work in Hyderabad after which company got many repeat orders.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17||30th Sept 17|
|Issue Opens on||5th February 2018|
|Issue Closes on:.||14th February 2018|
|Issue Size||Rs.12.62 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.47.29 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||10,98,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||30,14,448|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||41,12,448|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Grey Market Premium :
|Date||IPO||Price Band||Grey Market premium|
|13/02/18||Banka BioLoo Ltd||115||NA|
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||9/02||12/02||13/02||14/02|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Bigshare Website (Click on the below link)
|Company Contact Info:|
|Banka BioLoo Limited
Address: Plot no 11-4-651,
A–109, Express Apartment, Lakdi ka Pool,
Hyderabad – 500 004
Tel No: +91 – 40 – 2980 1495
Fax No: +91 – 40 – 6668 8028
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|BIGSHARE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis, Makwana Road,
Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 059
Tel: +91 – 22 – 6263 8200
Fax: +91 – 22 – 6263 8299
Investor Email: email@example.com
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|ARYAMAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
60, Khatau Building, Ground Floor,
Alkesh Dinesh Modi Marg, Fort,
Mumbai – 400 001
Tel No.: +91 – 22 – 6216 6999
Fax No.: +91 – 22 – 2263 0434
Investor Grievance Email: firstname.lastname@example.org