About the Company:
Astron Paper and Board Mills Limited (Incorporated in 2010) is engaged in manufacturing of kraft paper.
Within a short span of time,Company has developed a name for itself in kraft paper industry and they have been able to establish a brand associated with qualitative and comprehensive range of kraft papers.
They mainly cater to packaging industry and have been able to develop a loyal clientele network consisting of various packaging companies and MNCs.
Currently they are operating in domestic markets with their products being supplied on pan India basis.
Company is one of the major kraft paper manufacturers in Gujarat with manufacturing facility having an installed capacity of 96,000 mt tonnes per annum.
Company’s manufacturing facility is situated at Halvad, Gujarat and is well equipped with requisite plant and machineries and other facilities.
Company’s manufacturing and dispatch process has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 12004 by an international organisation viz. SGS United Kingdom Ltd. Systems & Services Certification.
Kraft Paper manufactured by them is mainly used in manufacturing corrugated boxes which is used by all industrial and commercial packaging units
Kraft paper is used by packaging industry for manufacturing corrugated boxes and liners,corrugated sacks and composite containers.
Capacity Utilization Levels & Installed Capacity:
About Promoter Group:
- Company is promoted by Kirit G. Patel,Ramakant Patel, Karshanbhai Patel and Asian Granito (India) Limited.
- Asian Granito (India) Limited is Listed on NSE & BSE.
- Mr.Kirit G.Patel (Designation : Chairman and Managing Director)
- Mr.Ramakant Patel (Designation : Executive Director)
- Mr.Karshanbhai Patel (Designation : Executive Director)
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Asian Granito India Limited||87,75,000||8.95|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake (%)|
Kirit G. Patel
Asian Granito India
Promoter Group Entities
Objectives of the Issue:
- Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper.
- Part repayment of unsecured loan availed by our Company.
- Funding the working capital requirements of the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
|Particulars||Amount (Rs. in Crores)|
Setting up of additional facility for manufacturing of lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft Paper
|Part Repayment of unsecured loan availed by the Company||8.1|
|Funding the working capital requirements of the Company||23.9|
|General corporate purposes||15.0|
|Net Proceeds||70 cr|
Future Growth Strategies:
- They are setting up additional manufacturing facility to manufacture lower GSM and lower B.F Kraft paper .This facility will complement their existing capacity as the Kraft paper used in inner layer of corrugated boxes is generally of lower GSM and lower B.F which was not manufactured by them till now.
- To expand their business,they intend to aggressively penetrate in the domestic markets and expand their domestic market presence by expanding the sales and distribution network.
- Since the raw material for corrugated box is Kraft paper they also have plans enter into packaging industry ie. manufacturing of corrugated boxes and thereby expanding the business.
Also watch this In Depth Details about the Company:
Positives for the Company:
- Company proposes to enhance its installed capacity by setting up of additional manufacturing facility by way of addition to the installed capacity of 33,000 mt p.a which is proposed to commence in January,2018.
- Setting up of additional manufacturing facility which will increase their product range.
- As they are ISO Certified, therefore they are recognised vendor with large corporate houses and MNCs. Such MNCs require their corrugators to source the kraft paper for their corrugated boxes from their list of approved vendors only.
- With Expansion to other regions we should expect a very good growth in future.
- As they plan to start manufacturing of corrugated boxes,it will further increase the business.
- With each passing year the demand for corrugated boxes for packaging is increasing steadily.
- Company is also in the process of exploring export markets.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
Astron Paper & Board Mills
|Shree Ajit Pulp & Paper Ltd||10||
Genus Paper and
South India Paper
|Issue Opens on||15th December 2017|
|Issue Closes on:.||20th December 2017|
|Issue Price||Rs.45 – 50|
|Minimum Lot||280 shares|
|Issue Size||Rs.70 crores|
|Market Cap||Rs.232 crores|
|Listing at||NSE & BSE|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||1,40,00,000|
|Equity Shares Prior||3,25,00,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||4,65,00,000|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 26th December 2017|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 27th December 2017|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 28th December 2017|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 29th December 2017|
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3||Day-4|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|
Grey Market Premium :
|Date||IPO||Price Band||Grey Market premium||Kostak Rates|
|28/12/17||Astron Paper & Board Mill Ltd||Rs.45 – 50||35- 37||1550- 1650|
To Know about Ajooni Biotech IPO Click Here.
To Know about SME IPO Click Here
To Know about Multibagger Stocks Click Here.
To Know about Upcoming IPOs in 2018 Click Here
To Know about Sanwaria Agro Multibagger Stock Click Here.
To Know about Apollo Micro Systems IPO Click Here
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Link InTime Website
|Company Contact Info:|
|Astron Paper and Board Mill Limited,
D-702, Seventh Floor, Ganesh Meridian,
S.G. Highway,Ahmedabad -380060,
Tel No:+ 91-79-40081221
Fax No:+ 91-79-40081220
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|INK INTIME INDIA PvT. LTD.
C-101, 247 Park, 1st Floor,
LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai-400083
Tel: 022 49186200
Grievance E-mail: email@example.com
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|PANTOMATH CAPITAL ADVISORS PRIVATE LIMITED
406-408, Keshava Premises,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai – 400 051
Te l: +91 22 6194 6700
Fax: +91 22 2659 8690