About the Company:
Apex Frozen Foods Ltd (Headquartered in Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh) is one of the largest integrated producer and exporter of aquaculture products.
Company’s Operations comprise of hatchery, farming, pre-processing, processing and exporting of aquaculture products.
Company’s Output majorly comprises of variants of processed White shrimp.
Company’s products are Sold under the brand name Bay fresh, Bay Harvest and Bay Premium.
Integrated operations span across hatchery and farming on 1,032 acres of land.
Currently processing of approximately over 9,240 MTPA of finished products at the facility located at Kakinada.
Company’s Facilities are certified with BRC Food Grade, Best Aqua Culture Practices, HACCP and ASC.
Processing facilities are supplemented by cold storage facilities located at Kakinada and Bapatla.
Company has own fleet of vehicles with freezing capabilities.
Company’s total cultivable shrimp farming land is 1,032 acres with 105.78 acres of owned land and 926.22 acres of leased land.
Supplies ready-to-cook products to a diversified customer base consisting of food companies, retail chains, restaurants & distributors spread across the developed markets of USA, UK and various European countries.
Sales to the USA account for 85.64% of the total revenue, whereas sales to UK and various European countries account for 13.86% of the revenue.
Customers include Chicken of the Sea Frozen Foods (USA), Ocean World Ventures LLC (USA), Pacific Sea Food Group (USA), contributed 54.37% of the revenue.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Economies of scale on account of integrated operations
- Strategically located processing plant.
- Established Customer Relationships. (Long Term contract)
- Expanding sales and distribution network in USA & Europe.
- Plans to increase our presence in emerging markets such as Middle East, Africa and Russian markets.
- Clientele consists of 100% international customers ie. USA,UK and various European countries.
- Shrimp exports are expected to touch $ 7 billion by FY21 (Current $3.1 billion)
- Planning Massive Expansion Project. (Current Capacity 9240 MTPA, New Addition 20,000 MTPA)
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2021:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2021 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2021:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2021 (Click on the below Link)