About the Company:
About the Company:
Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd is one of the top five players in the Indian MSW management industry with an established track record of more than 19 years.
Company provides full spectrum of MSW services which includes solid waste collection, transportation, processing and disposal services across the country, primarily catering to Indian municipalities.
Company is among the select few players who have pioneered in both MSW collection and transportation sector.
Company is among the key players in landfill construction and management sector with in-house expertise for construction and management of landfills in a scientific manner.
Company has undertaken more than 25 projects as of November 15, 2020, of which 18 are ongoing, and have demonstrated track-record as a comprehensive service provider equipped with the resources to handle large-scale projects for municipalities as well as private players.
Company is part of the ‘Antony’ group which has diversified business interests, including in the automotive body-building and ancillary industries.
Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd primarily undertakes:
(i) MSW C&T projects which involve door to door collection of MSW from households, slums, commercial establishments and other bulk-waste generators (community bins) from a designated area through primary collection vehicles like compactors, dumper placers and tippers and transportation of these materials, to the processingfacility, transfer station or a landfill disposal site.
(ii) MSW processing projects which involve sorting and segregating the waste received from MSW C&T, followed by composting, recycling, shredding and compressing into RDF, as required.
(iii) mechanized sweeping projects which involve deploying of power sweeping machines, manpower, comprehensive maintenance, consumables, safe disposal of the waste and any other items required for completion of the cleaning operation of the designated areas.
Company is currently undertaking projects for the:
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (“MCGM”),
- Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation (“NMMC”),
- Thane Municipal Corporation (“TMC”),
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (“PCMC”),
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation (“NDMC”),
- Mangaluru Municipal Corporation (“MMC”), New
- Okhla Industrial Development Authority (“NOIDA”),
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation (“NMC”)
- Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (“GNIDA”).
- Jaypee International Sports.
Details about Company’s Ongoing Projects:
Company’s Parent Group:
Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd is part of the ‘Antony’ group which has diversified business interests, including in the automotive body-building and ancillary industries.
Company is driven by Promoters, each having an experience of more than 19 years in the solid waste management industry and a qualified and dedicated management
Top Players in the Waste Management Business:
- MSW : Municipal solid waste
- BMW : Bio-medical waste
- IHW : Industrial hazardous waste
- EW : Electronic Waste
Competitors in the Business:
Antony Waste, Ramky Enviro, UPL Environmental Engineers, Essel Group, and IL&FS are among top companies in the Indian MSWM market. Other prominent participants include A2Z Infrastructure, SPML Infra, Jindal, Eco Green, Metro Waste, Terra Firma, and Hanjer Biotech.
MSW Management Market in India.(in Millions)
- Mr. Jose Jacob Kallarakal (Designation: Chairman and Managing Director)
- Mr. Shiju Jacob Kallarakal (Designation: Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer)
Objectives of the Issue:
Offer for Sale: (Rs. 214 cr)
- Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale and the proceeds received from the Offer for Sale will not form part of the Net Proceeds.
Fresh Issue: (Rs. 85 cr)
- Part-financing for PCMC WTE Project through investment in our Subsidiaries, AG Enviro and/or ALESPL.
- Reduction of our consolidated borrowings of our Company and Subsidiaries by infusing debt in our Subsidiary – AG Enviro for repayment / prepayment of portion of their outstanding indebtedness; and
- General corporate purposes.
Positives for the Company:
A leading service provider in MSW management sector with end-to-end capabilities.
- Company is one of the top five players in the Indian MSW management industry with an established track record of more than 19 years, providing full spectrum of MSW services which include solid waste collection, transportation, sweeping, processing and disposal services across the country, primarily catering to Indian municipalities.
Strong track record of project execution.
- Company has an established track record of more than 19 years in executing solid waste projects and primarily undertake specialized MSW C&T projects, MSW Processing projects and mechanized sweeping projects for municipalities and private players.
- Having undertaken more than 25 projects as of November 15, 2020, of which 18 are ongoing, and have a demonstrated track-record as a comprehensive service provider equipped with the resources to handle large-scale projects for municipalities and private players.
Diversified Business Model.
- Company’s project portfolio is diversified across services provided, counterparties, project duration, nature of contracts and geographical areas where we operate.
Owns a Modern fleet of Vehicles and Equipments.
- Company has consistently invested in fleet of vehicles. As of November 15, 2020, company owns a fleet of 1,147 vehicles, of which 969 were equipped with GPS technology, which allows to operate our projects efficiently.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 17||FY 18||FY 19||FY 20||30th Sept 20|
|Issue Opens on||21st December 2020|
|Issue Closes on:.||23rd December 2020|
|Issue Price||Rs.313 – 315|
|Minimum Lot||47 shares|
|Issue Size||Rs. 300 cr ($40 million)|
|Market Cap||Rs. 891 cr ($120 million)|
|Listing at||NSE & BSE|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||26,98,412|
|Equity Shares Offered (OFS)||68,24,933|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh + OFS)||95,23,345|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||2,55,88,758|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||2,82,87,170|
Also Read: Upcoming IPOs in India.
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||On or Before 29th December 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||On or Before 30th December 2020|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||On or Before 31st December 2020|
|Listing Date:||On or Before 1st January 2021|
Subscription Details: (Will be Upadted)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 05:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Link InTime Website (Click on the below Link)
|Company Contact Info:|
|Antony Waste Handling Cell Ltd
1403, 14th Floor
Dev Corpora Building
Opp. Cadbury Company
Eastern Express Highway
Thane – 400 601, Maharashtra India
Tel: +91 (22) 4100 9295
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg,
Mumbai 400 083
Telephone: +91 (22) 4918 6200
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|Equirus Capital Private Limited
12th Floor, C Wing, Marathon Futurex
N.M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai 400 013
Telephone: +91 (22) 4332 0600