About the Company:
Ameya Precision Engineers Limited is engaged in manufacturing of high-end precision components (shafts, and other trim components) for the general engineering industry, but in particular valve and pump manufacturing.
Company also offers specialised processes like hard-facing and overlay of wear and corrosion-resistant alloys in line with ASME procedures.
Company offer an end-to-end solution from procurement of raw material to final despatch of hard-facing and overlay components.
Company’s major customers are valve and pump manufacturers.
Company has a manufacturing facility situated at Pune,Maharashtra, India. The unit exports to the United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Slovenija, Austria, and Brazil
Company’s Customer base:
Company has a manufacturing facility situated at Gat No 345, Pune Satara Road, Village Kasurdi (KB), Village Kasurdi (KB), Bhor, Pune – 412205, Maharashtra, India. The unit exports to the United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Slovenija, Austria, and Brazil
AMEYA (EUROPE) LIMITED.
Ameya Europe Limited is in business of procurement of raw material bars, forged components or casting, managing and improving customer interaction new business exploitation and acquisition, for manufacturing of components pertaining to valves, pumps or applications where similar components might be used.
Company’s capacity and Capacity Utilization:
- Mr. Shirish Madhukar Pande (Designation: Executive Director & Chief Financial Officer)
- Mr. Nikhil Shirish Pande (Designation: Executive Director)
Objectives of the Issue:
Offer for Sale: (Rs.2.04 cr)
- Each of the Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the proceeds of the Offer for Sale. Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
Fresh Issue: (Rs.5.1 cr)
- To Meet the Capital Expenditure Requirements.
- Funding working capital requirements.
- General corporate purposes.
Positives for the Company:
Presence in international markets.
- Company caters to international markets and majorly exports its products to countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Slovenija, Austria, Brazil.
- For the financial year ending 2022, 2021 and 2020 and 2019 company’s revenue from exports contributed 94.07%, 96.22% and 95.72% respectively.
- Company has been accredited with ISO 9001: 2015, certified by TUV Nord Daks (European body certification, which has a wider global recognition).
- Company is also certified BB+ by CRISIL, a credit rating agency approved by National Small Industries Corporation.
- Company has a culture of the above quality systems, which is not only visible throughout the entire organisation, but also verified through periodic customer audits, TUV re-certification and surveillance audits, and also quarterly internal quality audits.
Company plans to Widen the product portfolio.
- Company aims to expand and diversify our product portfolio by increasing its product base and introducing new product lines such as pump shafts, more combinations of hard-facing alloys, and eventually aiming to be a one stop shop for shafts, and wear and corrosion resistant alloys hard-facing and overlay for the industry.
- Company believes that maintaining a variety in range of products in the business provides with an opportunity to cater to diverse needs of different customer segment.
Plans to Expand the domestic presence.
- Company caters to international markets and majorly exports its products to countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, Singapore, Slovenija, Austria, and Brazil.
- For the financial year ending 2022, 2021 and 2020, revenue from exports contributed 94.07%, 96.22% and 95.72% respectively of our revenue from operations.
- As a business strategy, company intends to widen the reach by increasing the domestic presence which is currently untapped by the company.
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 20||FY 21||FY 22|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|Remsons Industries Ltd||10||6.21||33.87||10.25%||60.57|
|Kranti Industries Ltd||10||1.99||33.29||9.47%||21.04|
|Atam Valves Ltd||10||3.52||89.49||13.19%||26.69|
|Issue Opens on||25th August 2022|
|Issue Closes on:.||30th August 2022|
|Issue Size||Rs.7.14 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.25.5 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||15,00,000|
|Equity Shares Offered (OFS)||6,00,000|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh + OFS)||21,00,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||60,00,000|
|Equity Shares after the issue||75,00,000|
|Finalization of Basis of Allotment||on or Before 5th September 2022|
|Initiation of Refunds||on or Before 6th September 2022|
|Credit of Equity Shares:||on or Before 7th September 2022|
|Listing Date:||on or Before 8th September 2022|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
|Company Contact Info:|
|Ameya Precision Engineers Ltd
Address: Gat No.345, Kasurdi (Kb),
Pune-Satara Highway, Pune – 412 205,
Tel No: 9552589861
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|SKYLINE FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
D-153A, First Floor Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi 110 020, India.
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|SHRENI SHARES PRIVATE LIMITED
Office No. 102, 1st Floor, Sea Lord CHS,
Plot No. 1/B, 1/A,Survey No. A-12,
Ram Nagar, Borivali (West),
Mumbai- 400 092, Maharashtra, India.
Telephone: +91-22-2808 8456