About the Company:
AKSH OPTIFIBRE LIMITED is a three decade old company which started manufacturing of optical fibre and optical fibre cables (OFC) in 1994.
Aksh optifibre is one of the most cost effective optical fibre cable manufacturer in India.
Company is now the largest FRP rod producer, supplying to all optical fibre cable manufacturers in 56 countries across six continents.
Aksh is set to cater to the market demand for Fiber optic cables and has planned phased expansion at all its divisions to meet future requirements.The performance capacity of the fibre manufacturers would be a game changer, not only for the domestic operations but for exports as well.
Key services like Micro ATM services, Aadhaar Card Enrolments, LED distribution and payment of Government bills remain the top revenue generators for the Services division (1 Stop Aksh).
1 Stop Aksh has also forayed into providing digital literacy and promoting employable skill development in the state of Rajasthanthrough projects like IT GyanKendras (ITGK), “National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM)” and “Telecom Sector Skill Council (TSSC)”.
1 Stop Aksh is already a market leader in the e-governance space with over 250+ services currently on offer through the brand.
Diversification by the Company:
- Company plans to increase the product portfolio and brand presence and has decided to enter into new line of business to manufacture Ophthalmic Lenses.
- The operation of proposed manufacturing facilities has been initiated during 2016-17 and the same is to be completed in a phased manner in next 3-5 years with production capacity of 200,000 pairs of lenses per day at a project outlay of INR 85 cr.
- Currently, 95% of domestic requirement of ophthalmic lenses is met through imports. There is no Indian Manufacturer with such huge capacities and there is handful of organised players in India.
Also Watch (Detailed Analysis Inside this Video):
Positives for the Company:
- Huge demand of Optical fibre cable has led to industry wide shortfall of fibre supply and surge in fibre prices.
- Company has recorded its highest ever turnover and has strong commitment to breach Rs.500 Crore barrier in the coming year.
- Aksh has been awarded with the prestigious Bhamashah award for the second time in a row by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Exploring new territories to diversify product portfolio and is looking to aggressively tap into ‘Ophthalmic Lens’ market.
- Indian market is currently on a high with most service providers rapidly expanding and improving their network performance.
- Company has bagged the contract for Jaipur Smart City Project.
- Company’s Service division recently bagged the “National Level Banking contract from Bank of Baroda”.
- Company recognized globally for high quality Fibre Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Rods, and Optical Fibre Cables.
- Company has approved capital expenditure of Rs.95 Cr for expansion and modernization of existing manufacturing facilities and to enhance the capacity in Optical Fibre by 100%, Optical Fibre cable by 50% and Fibre Reinforced Plastic by 200%.
- India is witnessing major growth in Data Consumption which is changing the telecom infrastructure landscape.(Positive for Aksh Optifibre, HFCL and Sterlite Technologies)
Update: We had recommended the Stock at Rs.22 and currently it is trading at Rs.34.(A Massive Return to all our Subscribers).
Knowledge Corner: (Click on the Link)
|Find the List of Upcoming IPOs in 2021:|
Upcoming IPOs in 2021 (Click on the below Link)
|Find the Holiday List for Stock Market in 2021:|
NSE & BSE Holiday List 2021 (Click on the below Link)