About the Company:
Active Clothing Company is an integrated apparel manufacturer with the comprehensive capability to design and manufacture high quality readymade garments with a competitive price.
Company offers one-stop-solution to its customers providing them design, development, sourcing, manufacturing and retail at one door making it possible to outgrow new innovations and possibilities in its product.
Company is an integrated apparel manufacturer with the comprehensive capability to design and manufacture high quality readymade garments with a competitive price.The Company which initially started with a team of only 10 employees today employs about 1000 employees.
They can produce various kinds of garments in various styles across three categories which include flat knit sweaters, outwear jackets, circular knit t-shirts, sweatshirts, joggers for both men, women, kids and babywear.
Company has a total capacity 12,58,810 pieces of sweaters, 242,190 pieces of jackets and 7,80,000 T-Shirts and Sweatshirts.The total production area in the Company is 230,000 sq. ft. For producing high quality products the Company is supported by sophisticated technology and framework.
The key customer base of the Company includes Levi Strauss (India) Pvt. Ltd., U.S Polo, Arrow, Izod, United Colours of Benetton, Numero Uno, Basics, Aero staple, Elle, Iconic, Pepe Jeans, Impulse buying house and other reputed international brands.
Company is also a distributor for international brands such as Levis, Celios, Arvind owned licensee brands Ed Hardy, Flying Machine.
Active Clothing Company is one of the key manufacturers and distributors of winter wear and summer wear products of Levi’s where the price tickets carrying the Logo of goods contains ‘Marketed by Levi’s India Pvt.Ltd. & manufactured by Active Clothing Co. Ltd.
Company’s facilities are equipped with modern laundry, garment printing, computerized embroidery machines, quilting and laser cutting provisions.
Company’s Product Categories are as follows:
Segment-wise overview of the Company:
- Company is long recognized as one of the top players specialized jackets like polyester based quilted jackets, washed down cotton jackets, over dye jackets and wool
- The production capacity stood at 2,42,190 pieces per annum.Company is one of the largest manufacturer of outwear jackets in Punjab. No one in Punjab has this big capacity for manufacturing outerwear jackets under one roof.
- Active Clothing Co. Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in the year 2002 with the main object of distribution and retail of apparels. It started distribution business model with Levi’s and now Active Clothing Company is the largest distributor for Levi’s and majorly covers the upper north of India comprising territory of Chandigarh, Punjab, J&K and Himachal Pradesh.
- Company is also one of the major partner with Arvind Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. and dealing into Flying Machine and ED Hardy for upper north comprising territory of Punjab, J&K, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
- Active Clothing is also dealing into “Basics” and “Celios” and creating a market for the same.
- Over a span of time, the Company has created a niche in the territory and dealing with 350+ retailers.
- Company also entered into Retail business in the year 2003. They are also running multi branded store having brand mix of Levi’s, Flying Machine, Ed Hardy, Nike, Sketchers, Basics, Celios and Aagain. In a very short time two stores are operational in Punjab and Company plans more in future.
- Looking into the potential of knits and outwear in fashion industry, Active decided to launch its very own fashion brand of sweaters and jackets “Aagain” in the year 2010.
- The Company’s brand is available in all parts of India in one of the most renowned multi – branded stores and retailers like Iconic, Suvidha, Chunmun Stores, Stanmax, Bindals and Sohan Shoppee.
Summary of Production Capacity (22,81,000 Units):
Key Customers of the Company:
- Levi Straus India
- US Polo Assn
- United colours of Benetton
- Numero Uno
- Pepe Jeans
- Impulse buying house
- International Business of Levi’s
Company’s Order Book Summary for the Fiscal 2017 – 2018:
Key highlights of the Company:
- Acclaimed as no. 1 distributor by Levi’s India Private Ltd.
- Caters to 350+ retail outlets of North India.
- Additional appointment by Arvind for Ed Hardy, Flying Machine products and apparels.
- Mr. Rajesh Mehra (Designation: Managing Director)
- Mrs. Renu Mehra (Designation: Non Executive Director & Chairman)
- Mr. Rabindra Behera (Designation: Independent Director)
Promoters Average Acquisition Cost:
|Name of the Promoter||No. of Shares held||Average Acquisition Cost (in Rs.)|
|Rajesh Mehra HUF||10,67,500||17.17|
Promoters Stake Pre & Post Issue:
|Shareholder Name||Pre Issue Stake (%)||Post Issue Stake (%)|
|Rajesh Mehra HUF||9.34%||6.88%|
|Promoter Group Entities||0.05%||0.04%|
Objectives of the Issue:
- To meet the incremental working capital requirements;
- To meet the Issue Expenses.
- For general corporate purposes
|Particulars||Amount (Rs. in Crores)|
|Working Capital requirements||23.55|
|General Corporate Expenses||1.50|
|Issue Related Expenses||1.50|
|Net Proceeds||26.55 cr|
Financials of the Company:
|(in Crores)||FY 13||FY 14||FY 15||FY 16||FY 17||31st Dec 17|
Valuation of Peer Group Companies:
|Company Name||Face Value||EPS||PE Ratio||RoNW||NAV|
|Active Clothing Co Ltd.||10||1.62||40.12||6.29||25.81|
|Cantabil Retail India Ltd||10||2.99||39.83||5.92||50.44|
|Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd||10||19.47||31.27||8.66||224.78|
|Ashapura Intimates Fashion Ltd||10||10.43||43.44||13.53||77.06|
|Issue Opens on||12th March 2018|
|Issue Closes on:.||16th March 2018|
|Issue Size||Rs.26.55 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.100.82 cr|
|Listing at||BSE SME|
|Total Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||40,86,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Issue||1,14,26,218|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||1,55,12,215|
Subscription Details: (Will be Updated)
|(Subscription-Category-Wise (no. of times) Till time : 06:00 PM)||Shares Offered||Day-1||Day-2||Day-3||Day-4||Day-5|
IPO Valuation Parameters:
|Earnings Per Share (EPS)||Price To Earnings ratio (PE)||Return on Net Worth (RoNW)||Net Asset Value (NAV)|
Markets Guruji Opinion:
|IPO View||Apply For:||Expected listing Gain:|
Grey Market Premium :
|Date||IPO||Price Band||Grey Market premium|
|06/03/18||Active Clothing Company Ltd||65||3 – 4|
|Check IPO Allotment Status:|
Bigshare Website (Click on the below Link)
|Company Contact Info:|
|Active Clothing Company Ltd
Plot no. E-225, Phase VIIIB,
Industrial Area,Focal point, Mohali,
Punjab, India, 160055.
Email : email@example.com
|IPO Registrar Info:|
|Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd.
Address: 1st Floor, Bharat Tin Works Building,
Opp. Vasant Oasis Apartments (Next to Keys Hotel),
Marol Maroshi Road, Andheri (East),
Mumbai – 400059.
Tel: +9122 6263 8200
Fax:+91 22 6263 8299
|Lead Manager to the Issue:|
|Ajcon Global Services Limited
Address: 101, Samarth Industrial Estate,
Off. Hinduja Hospital, 151 Lt. P.N. Kotnis Road,
Mahim (West), Mumbai – 400016, India
Tel. No. : +9122-67160400
Fax No. : +91 22-28722062